Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly not Soph

Devo guys. I didn’t see this happening 😢. No more chocolate lab?!?!

Had Leonardo DiCachio outgrown her or was Soph junior sick of being the carbon copy step mum who would play second fiddle to the soul mate? I know I’d be hurt if I didn’t get a designer handbag or a rim for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Baby soph gonski I predict…….
Thropple incoming
The things she’ll do to try and stay in daily mail.
Danny devito and crapchia - now there’s something I never ever want to see

Reactions: 17
Explains the return of Caitlin too.

My money on the next victim to become BWB4 - Sara Blicavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will the soul mate & mother of her angel baby now move in to the crypt? Is it bye bye DDV?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well now I’ve proved Sophie VDH right, maybe she can unblock me, all I asked was if she was ready to be Step Mum number 3 on one of her pics ages ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All their comments on each others posts are gone too which means they've blocked each other lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So basically as soon as she went public, smuggly telling everyone how happy she was, spoke to the Herald Sun about enjoying things privately, posted a year’s worth of loved up photos, it’s over?! Coz duck the implication of that is soooooo funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So basically as soon as she went public, smuggly telling everyone how happy she was, spoke to the Herald Sun about enjoying things privately, posted a year’s worth of loved up photos, it’s over?! Coz duck the implication of that is soooooo funny.
It's AK all over again! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.