Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The AFLW awards night photos are still on her FB.

I thought Insta and FB are linked and it would automatically delete from both.

Reactions: 7
Yep, pretty sure that’s the one 😂

Strap in for the pursuit of victim#45673.
What code can we anticipate do you reckon?
The pattern seems to be seasonal. Break up pretty close to pre season 😂 she’s done basketball, afl and AFLW. Maybe someone heading to the Olympics this year is a goal? To finally be a WAG of an Olympic medalist hahaha I’m predicting a swimmer or diver. Then they can use the mausoleum pool by the freeway for extra training

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
Don’t mind me, I’m just over here living my best Friday after this news. Delicious irony, I think it’s called.

Can we do polls in the middle of a thread? We need to do another sport-victim-based one. I’m gonna nominate someone from North Melb (make Bobby’s dreams come true then CRUSH them in a year’s time like usual) or maybe a cricketer?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t mind me, I’m just over here living my best Friday after this news. Delicious irony, I think it’s called.

Can we do polls in the middle of a thread? We need to do another sport-victim-based one. I’m gonna nominate someone from North Melb (make Bobby’s dreams come true then CRUSH them in a year’s time like usual) or maybe a cricketer?
It's just so confusing why her relationships fail, it's almost as if professional athletes in their 20's with no kids don't want to be tied down to a beastly bogan mum of 2 in Tullamarine 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Does anyone know who the little baby belongs to in Jord Cachias latest post? Jaryd and the kids are their and Connor too I think, but unsure who owns the baby?

Reactions: 6
I really don't care anymore, she is so bloody boring. Emmyloo gets more action

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know who the little baby belongs to in Jord Cachias latest post? Jaryd and the kids are their and Connor too I think, but unsure who owns the baby?
Aaron starling according to my Insta stalking

Reactions: 5
Hot tip that nobody asked for - Slops will pivot again and go back to men. She'll trap the poor fella by falling pregnant to fulfil her dream of more angel babies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The baby is Bob and Floss’s second cousin. Jaryd’s cousins baby.

I’m willing to put my house on this narrative coming from Soph in the wake of this predictable breakup: “I’m focusing on me, people are toxic, I give give give and have such a big heart and no one seems to appreciate it, I’m done with dating, this is the year I’ll focus on myself and my babies”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The baby is Bob and Floss’s second cousin. Jaryd’s cousins baby.

I’m willing to put my house on this narrative coming from Soph in the wake of this predictable breakup: “I’m focusing on me, people are toxic, I give give give and have such a big heart and no one seems to appreciate it, I’m done with dating, this is the year I’ll focus on myself and my babies”
She’s way too seggugal for this. She’ll be wanting the seggs again - which she’s the best ever at don’t forget - before too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon next up she’ll be gagging for some rock hard pork sword again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

My money is on a cricketer too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww poor bald peacock. She'll be strutting around looking for another youngun soon.

Bless.

Living her best life.

Sahhh totes jelly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My money is on a cricketer too!
Right?! I feel like it’s an untapped market for her - AFLWs are going to be wary, I don’t think she’ll be getting much of a look in with Soccer, not with AK still in the national team. BBall may give her hope - with Maddie OS there’s not as much influence on home soil, but with cricket there is a wealth of opportunities , particularly with clubs that have football clubs links.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.