Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Book tour planning starts now… first freebie call out. Just tell it like it is honey
Good to see the international book tour is off to a good start. 100km down the road in the Hyundai, much global success.

As a Ballarat local, I'll do a drive by to see how (un)popular she is and the clientele she attracts if any business is stupid enough to host her free of charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

JD3000

So professional going live from the bathroom of her hotel room for her product launch because she doesn’t want to wake her assistant who she is sharing a bed with!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

byjamaceo

The only time I ever have a 5 hour meeting at my corporate job is if we have a full planning day. A 5 hour meeting is not a flex.
To me, a 5 hour financial meeting, screams she needs A LOT of help with finances and things aren’t looking too great.

Reactions: 24

svpotatochips

A five hour finance meeting either tells me she's dumb af and needs significant coaching, or the finances are NOT in a good position. Either way, it's not a flex.

She stuffs EVERYTHING up!
Does anyone follow Myf Warhurst? Not long after Scum’s last ‘book tour’ Myf did one for hers there was so much love around her friends turning up to support big crowds q and a’s love and laughter .. my god it was interesting to compare the two!
I guess the difference is due to Myf having a remarkable career with decades of industry experience and probably thousands of friends/contacts/supporters made in that time! She seems like a lovely person with a lot of credibility- something our Scum would know absolutely zero about 🤣

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
These comments have since been deleted from her latest post.
I think this is a really sweet response guys. She only referenced herself 1 time. For once someone else is the focus in her response 👏🏼. Baby steps, but that’s a fantastic Soph.

I’m a little confused though?? 🤔 ?? Why are we celebrating someone who graduated from uni? Isn’t finishing a degree a cop out? Who needs an education when you can learn everything on the mean streets of Essadun.

• Haha

grifter

VIP Member
Her video is offensive to people who have to fly interstate for work. A family member of mine has to do it all the time but has to be at the airport by 6am, flies home late, all while being professional and prepared for the day than this grinch lookalike. Her ‘day in the life of an author’ narrative is actually embarrassing now
My partner travels most weeks for work and is out of the house at 6am and if he is home that same day is home at 9pm. He leaves the house dressed and ready for the work day and comes home without excessively yawning and asking for applause and adoration. She has no idea what it’s like in the real world, but if she continues with such a boring account she may be finding out soon enough.

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I feel like she may have talked her way into this gift. It just seems a bit random that this place would pick her of all people to promote it.
It's quite odd that any type of accommodation would gift anything during a long weekend! 🤔

ISueYou

I don’t want to jump to conclusions here…but Vegas is not that far from Mexico 😬😬
Hahahah quite literally a hop across the border.

Also, PSA Soph... getting excited and bragging about going to Vegas is the equivalent of someone getting excited and bragging about going to Kings Cross 😂

• Haha
The good news is that the kids will be fine and not need to walk dogs to raise pocket money for their own therapy because all of Sophie's roots partners all look similar so the kids won't even notice

• Haha