Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Willy Wanker (sp intentional 😂)?
Good spotting - I think it is. Looks like Caitlin’s ring covered hand on her back. And you can almost see smoph’s chunky glasses too (& the hair looks even worse out in the wild)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's beyond me how anyone would even think about dating Sophie after the way she so publicly humiliates her family, her ex husband, her kids and even her ex when they were together.

You'd have to be either a complete and utter moron seeking attention or illiterate

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Far out! I don’t know if I would prefer no tea over the drip feed, no context/story to go with it 🥲.

I’m always left feeling parched!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone: Yay, The World Cup, how great the pinnacle of women’s sport is being played in Aus/NZ, great recognition of our strength in this sport.
Sophie: Yay, a smorgasbord!
I think she is still trying to impress AK, her true love.

Reactions: 6
46138967-8277-405A-BA92-2E39B1D77041.png

The comments on today’s herald sun article 🤪 literally 200 people saying who the duck is this chick you keep reporting on every week?
I’d love to know the PR done with the HS…it most certainly has not worked in her favour

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.