Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No surprise that grotty Sophie eats straight from the ice cream tub 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wonder what this is about
It’s probably all the last minute birthday cake, birthday surprise, engagement party, catering and plethora of small businesses who have responded to her call out of tit she needs coz she’s a slack slob and her not keeping up with her end of the bargain by actually promoting their businesses.
Also hope it’s Range Rover, Malteasers and SA Tourism calling her out hahaha can’t wait 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 6
Quick screenshot the influencertea post before it gets taken down 🤣
But also this isn’t new info for us 🤣

Reactions: 6

Meh, nothing we didn’t already know haha

I just feel sorry for the kids that obviously another “mama” has been dragged into their lives again

Reactions: 15

Meh, nothing we didn’t already know haha

I just feel sorry for the kids that obviously another “mama” has been dragged into their lives again
I don't think there's much consideration for the kids feelings....I think it's just her not being able to be alone...or getting some action...Hopefully the kids develop a bit of a hardened approach to the relationships as they get older...

Reactions: 3
You can set your account to private. It’s like an Instagram feed but the photo is only up for a day or even less, depending on what time the BeReal goes off the next day. You take a selfie and then it takes a photo of what you’re doing with the opposite camera

Reactions: 4
Obviously if she is sharing it on her BeReal she’s pretty comfortable sharing it with her close mates.. it’s just not public knowledge- till now I guess. Obviously someone within the circle doesn’t approve of the relations between them and that’s why it’s been shared. Hardly tea imo.

Reactions: 9
Its an app that goes off once a day and the idea is that you post a 'real' photo with the front facing and selfie facing camera
Yeah. Younger staff members at work use it and were explaining it to their geriatric 39 year old co-worker 🫠
I wish it were tea that was new to us, but anything that shows others she’s a predator is good.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.