Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was driving home from Bunnings and listening to a prior ep of outspoken podcast like last weeks and they bought up the Sam smith concert and then I thought about the recent photo of soph kissing someone etc
And my brain was like hangon

MAYBE

maybe soph was with BBWB3 while still with maddy but mads knew coz soph is-in an open relationship on her terms madz got with someone and wasn’t upfront and honest and that’s why soph was mad af and they broke up.
Like the trust and loyalty part of her breakup post could have been I told you I had someone in aus while you were o/s but mads didn’t disclose it so Sophia didn’t know and duck with it
---
Wonder if those horrible pj like outfit is for Amelia's wedding?
SURELY she didn’t get an invite
She will make the entire day about her

Reactions: 4
SC got with SVDH after the Essendon end of season celebrations (when SVDH still had a girlfriend 🤡)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why is she referring to Floss as the cousin's big sister? Why does this creep claim ownership of every human person?
It's got to be so confusing for her own kids too. Who's family and who's not? As it is, all their new mummies and sisters leave them - that's got to be great for giving them a sense of security. Mummy Maddy went to Europe and didn't come back, now Caitlin is going to Europe too and who knows how that's going to end. Poor little buggers.

Reactions: 10
It's got to be so confusing for her own kids too. Who's family and who's not? As it is, all their new mummies and sisters leave them - that's got to be great for giving them a sense of security. Mummy Maddy went to Europe and didn't come back, now Caitlin is going to Europe too and who knows how that's going to end. Poor little buggers.
I also wonder how this goes down with the open bed policy she seems to have with them (no real shade as my kids are welcome in my bed whenever they need me, but also have routine bedtimes and aren’t up all night watching shows inappropriate for their ages) but what happens when she has a conquest over!l? Do they get shunned? Get told to stay in their own rooms even though she endorses the co-dependency when it suits her… very curious about this.
Poor kids must be so confused.

Reactions: 23
Has she taken the wall decal of MG and replaced it with BWB3? Will she now rethink the half court and install goal posts now?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she need to be the face of these businesses? If they could actually stand as decent products she wouldn’t put her grubby little hands on it. All she does is get makeup and hair done to be a model, how is she actually investing or planning these businesses?

Reactions: 17
Has she taken the wall decal of MG and replaced it with BWB3? Will she now rethink the half court and install goal posts now?
posts cost less than $16k yeah??? I mean.... daddy's probably got some lying around from the club....or school....easy peasy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As far as I’m concerned she can root a new BWAB everyday but bringing them into her kids lives as new Mums from day 1 is just so wrong and the damage she is doing to them is going to be huge. After AK and saying her kids were so upset and she wouldn’t bring someone else in….then MG (same statement about introducing new partners to kids) then BWAB3

Reactions: 17
As far as I’m concerned she can root a new BWAB everyday but bringing them into her kids lives as new Mums from day 1 is just so wrong and the damage she is doing to them is going to be huge. After AK and saying her kids were so upset and she wouldn’t bring someone else in….then MG (same statement about introducing new partners to kids) then BWAB3
The thing is, scum is all talk, she doesn’t actually care about those kids. If she did, they wouldn’t have 3 new mums in the space of 3 years.

Reactions: 12
How exactly has she rebranded Izusu? It’s literally the same thing… you’ve gone from lipsticks to lipliners .. WOW! Massive rebrand hun. A rebrand would be a new logo and a whole new line of products but you keep flogging that dead horse girl.

Also some tea… apparently Scummy was involved a physical altercation on survivor behind the scenes 👀 and Kate still very much dislikes her for it

• Wow
Reactions: 29
How exactly has she rebranded Izusu? It’s literally the same thing… you’ve gone from lipsticks to lipliners .. WOW! Massive rebrand hun. A rebrand would be a new logo and a whole new line of products but you keep flogging that dead horse girl.

Also some tea… apparently Scummy was involved a physical altercation on survivor behind the scenes 👀 and Kate still very much dislikes her for it
☕ that tea is going to need more evidence

Reactions: 5

pretty sure KJ dislikes her for a whole lot more than a physical altercation haha

Reactions: 6
Her Insta post about Isuzu only got 16 comments…. Talk about lack of engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha simmering launch.. damn Soph. Please try to go blonde again for this book launch.
It’ll match the wedding outfit perfectly!!! 🤣
She’s just trash. I would have told her to wear the pirate boots with it.. good one Paid Attention 😂😂😂
BWAB3 just needs to think back to all the things Sophie has said about her IN PUBLIC on socials so far to just imagine what she’s going to be spouting in order to gain publicity / click bait for the new book

Reactions: 3
So Betty has known nothing but a parade of women through her home her whole little life
The first AFLW player from the panel which was when Betty was a baby, the 19 year old and sleeping with daddy on Easter while mummy slept with the 19 year old in another room, AK, MG, BWAB3 and who knows who else

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.