Sophie Cachia #25 Green pool in the jailyard for hrs of fun. Look out, another blondie with the bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it's just me, but personally I'd be embarrassed to go out and about dressed EXACTLY like my PA 😂😂

And we all know that it's Sophie dressed like the PA, and not the PA dressed like Sophie, because Sophie doesn't have her own style!
Love that they’ve both conveniently turned their coffee cups to hide the Maccas label! 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still waiting for the “I’m not commenting further”.. it’s like a saga plus a movie!!!!
We’ve gone well beyond Lord of the Rings trilogy stage with the amount of “non-comments” comments that she wasn’t going to make….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wondered about that too.
Great way to create friction between the sisters - unless the older ones were offered the opportunity to change when Soph started in Year 7 and they wanted to stay where they were.
Kate went to PEGS and the twins went to Strathmore HS.

Reactions: 4
Her latest tiktok… this photo confirms she has all the footage from her latest break up and I have full hope that we will get another breakdown montage video one day and I CANT WAIT
Well I guess she now knows how poor JC felt

Reactions: 5
Can I get a raise of hands who when in the middle of crying picks up their phone to start recording themselves?
I’ll wait…..
Came to say the same thing..she's just repulsive

Also you probably shouldn't have worn knee high boots on a 30 degree day you dipshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why 👏🏻 does 👏🏻 she 👏🏻 do 👏🏻 her 👏🏻 adds 👏🏻 in a bikini
She is wearing a #gifted bikini in a #sponsored ad, with 20 vials of #collab injectables, teef are #supported by bond tic tacs dental and hair is #partner with Boda (haven’t paid the marketing budget this quarter). She is the worst at disclosing. Why should we have to keep reporting her, why shouldn’t the watchdog be fining her left right and Centre, along with the other influenzas they could use fines to fund cyber bullying and cyber addiction info!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Should she have #ad or #collab or something on these ads/sponsorships?
She had paid partnership at the top surprisingly.

Look at the moustache on this cretin. And the lips are uglier than my treasure cat's hole. I dislike her!!
Looks like the Sophies are into sharing more than just first names. Sunglasses and that gold necklace!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m only slightly older than Scummy and I wouldn’t even have a conversation with someone who had only just turned 22 .. I mean I would in passing or to be nice but certainly not to suss out whether I wanted to root them 💀🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
talk about JUMP SCARE…Scum what in the actual duck is going on with your top lip?! This feels like the scene from Scary Movie where the cops hat gets bigger every time the camera pans back to it. A Boeing 747 could emergency land on that bad boy 😩

10B03FAC-3066-4EB3-8B0A-189CCDA17D8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I was sure she was going to release a sex toy so the fact that the big announcement is a new podcast is a bit of a letdown.

Are we taking bets on the podcast ending due to:
a) her losing interest and abandoning the project; or
b) Mamamia pulling the pin?

Either way I can’t see this endeavour lasting long. It’s too much like hard work. The PJ biz is the only venture that has lasted and it’s purely because someone else is running the show.

Reactions: 19
Just to go back to this sperm donor thing. How could she have known she'd be 'getting pregnant in January' when she just said they were on a waiting list for a sperm donor. Just because they told you the wait was 9 months doesn't mean you'd necessarily get the sperm exactly 9 months later and then magically fall pregnant immediately. She's such a knob she just talks so much tit for the sake of talking and I can't stand it.
So true. "Soph" was on a waiting list - not "they were on a waiting list". Red flag 1. Maddie got her Italian contract well before Soph's birthday in September and they both knew the contract was September - May 2023. And IF donor sperm became available in January, they don't just use a turkey baster and send it up your vayjay. With IUI there is a procedure and sometimes it is optimised with drugs like clomid that makes the woman ovulate more than one egg to increase the chance of fertilisation. Soph could not have started this process before flying overseas as travel insurance wouldn't cover any adverse outcome.

So let's pretend Soph was set to return from Italy to have donor semen inserted in January. Maddie wouldn't have been there for the insertion/potential conception. Maddie wouldn't have been there for the positive pregnancy test. Maddie wouldn't have been there for the first two + ultrasounds. Maddie would have been back in Melbourne when Soph was about 16 weeks pregnant. I can imagine Maddie would feel like she was just supporting Soph in her third pregnancy. Not sure Maddie would feel like it was "their child".

Reactions: 26
Dating for months?
Also look at the mullet. She is foul.

Is this her canoodling an adult because it looks like a well-dressed blonde child standing in front of her with a cigar in her mouth. Is the other person sitting in her lap?! Confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Question - if soph got pregnant this way. Would maddie be a parent of said child? As in would sc have a claim to child support and shared care etc or would she have the baby all to her self? I mean I have a feeling if maddie wanted shared care sophie would decline it but if Maddie didn’t want a bar of said baby then soph would force it on Maddie calling her a tit mum etc?

Reactions: 4
talk about JUMP SCARE…Scum what in the actual duck is going on with your top lip?! This feels like the scene from Scary Movie where the cops hat gets bigger every time the camera pans back to it. A Boeing 747 could emergency land on that bad boy 😩

View attachment 1889334
The filler looks bloody appalling, but for the love of Jesus, will someone explain to me why the duck she only gets the top lip done? WTAF?! The bottom lip is supposed to be more full than the top lip - she'd do better to lay off the top sausage for a while and try catch the weiner down the bottom up. duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else waiting for MG to spill and call out smoph on her bullshit IVF stuff... 🤔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.