Sophie Cachia #25 Green pool in the jailyard for hrs of fun. Look out, another blondie with the bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
46B5F9FB-93D6-4744-BB08-741446BF6834.jpeg

Her lips look so damn bad, the top lip is way bigger than the bottom lip, she’s ruined her face just as much as Sophie guidolin 🫢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Winning the new thread title feels like what I can only imagine winning a golden globe feels like… but better 😂. Thank you thank you all! I’d like to thank my parents, the snarkers and Sophie’s flap surgeon for doing their best. The flaps still like to escape from time to time when showcasing children’s birthday cakes but for the most part we are saved from the beef curtain bonanza so thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Kmart comment doesn’t surprise me I know someone who did work at the Tulla palace and because he wouldn’t do it cheaper no tags for his work.
Is he the one holding the door handle hostage?

Sure Media this is your finest work to date Brava 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is he the one holding the door handle hostage?

Sure Media this is your finest work to date Brava 🙌🙌🙌
Nope but I’m guessing most tradies on that job have their own tit experience. So different to day Alex Fevola who sent shout outs to people they used just because she loved the work they did for them unsponsored

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Came on here to give a big LOL at this podcast! What's it gonna be about? Being the world's first lesbian pajama modeller? Breaking up with Maddie? Flossys big feet? The world is her oyster, evidently.
Maybe she should address her falling out with KJ in it and why she didn’t congratulate her on coming 4th in Survivor!

Also a bit like the alleged holiday to Europe, there is no reason why she couldn’t still go ahead with the sperm donation without Maddie if she is so desperate to have more kids (please don’t though!). The only thing stopping her is Scummy’s complete inability to do anything by herself and cope with her children alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fell asleep at work? All of us who aren’t CEOs should be SO jealous!!!
She loves to refer to herself as career driven but these actions scream the total opposite!

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s hoping Jarryd and new gf will break up so she can coax him into being a donor and baby daddy to her new content baby. We all know she doesn’t actually want to raise it, just needs it for filming here and there. Might come in handy to launch a new baby product line or something…but she still needs her Wednesday nights and every other weekend off. So it would only be with Jarryd

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.