Sophie Cachia #25 Green pool in the jailyard for hrs of fun. Look out, another blondie with the bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sped through thread #24 like Scummy on disco biccies.. congrats to @meangorls on the winning title. Had to trim it and tuck it like Sophia’s famous flaps, here’s the original title in all its glory:

Sophie Cachia #25 Green pool in the jail yard for hours of fun. Look out, here comes another blondie with the bun!

First time creating a thread so hope I’ve done this right, I’m two valiums down and its 3am in Perth with no sleep in sight. Over to one of my wittier soul mates to do a rechap(ped lips).

Ps. hit our pink bits for the Wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thanks @b!tch_eating_crackers for the new thread! Title on point 👏🏼 @meangorls

On today’s rechap…

If life was a sex position Soph would be reverse cowgirl because she’s going in the wrong One Direction and it doesn’t appear anyone over 25 would follow her.

Back in the tabloids, 3 glasses of wine deep at the basketball and returning the engagement ring to Mordor… so far nothing Gollum has been up to makes us jealoud. Turns out all that vag baiting with her EA meant nothing as she’s straight and how dare we assume otherwise.

Something needs to be done about her lips. Time to dissolve them. You can’t go slurping the hairy coconut if you can’t maintain proper cuntrol. Yep, she’s still a bit seckshul.

While there has been some self acknowledgement of the acquisition of a couple of kgs (or more likely, failure of filters) we at Tattle will commit to body positive language and from now on refer to it as “bulking for Survivor”.

Rumours are circulating Tickets might move somewhere down the Geelong way, where she’s gravitating towards some young clam shell or maybe the beach. My money is on her moving to Lara. It’s the only location that triangulates the airport, freeway and ocean. As with TigerAir we’ll be sad to see her leave Tulla but wish her a safe onward journey all the best.

Calling Erin Molan… Someone’s got the fanny flutters! Apparently now identifying as ‘buysexual’, the CEO of Notmuch Enterprises has been able to buy BWaB #3 with a shared gifted experience. After all, it’s a tried and tested dating approach.

Straight out of a Mills and Poon novel, we’re hoping this one makes it to next month.
Sophie loves Sophie but we already knew that. Some snarky Tattlers have pointed out the age difference, but fail to recognise the benefits of BWaB3 handing down her old school uniform and text books to the first born child in a couple of years.

The South Australian government didn’t exactly get value for their money with their latest *collab. We all remember Soph didn’t enjoy her time in Norwood. While she no longer gnaws wood, she hasn’t exactly been back to Adelaide in years. The highlight of the trip was front row of the Sam Smith concert with BWaB #3. They slow danced to Dancing With A Stranger. Ironic. We won’t be making any further comment. Until the paps catch us at Westfield food court this week.

🎶🎤 Look what you made me do
I’m with somebody new
Oooo Maddie Maddie I’m dancing with your doppelgänger 👯‍♀️🎶

The 2nd born child had a birthday and her mother got her hairy style out in a bikini for a photoshoot with a sponsored cake featuring some guys in a boyband who broke up the year Floss was born. It’s genuinely beautiful seeing 2 ex co-parents together, whilst sharing bikini bottoms. #coparentinggoals

We’ve finally seen some footage from the Sadsack For Lease Sat In The Gutter podcast. We imagine housekeeping will be pissed when they realise she used the bedsheets as a cubby house. We’ll see what mood I’m in when it airs. I’m not sure I can take one for the team #suremedia
Oh, hang on. She’s single again. Someone tell Margot Robbie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

On today’s rechap…

If life was a sex position Soph would be reverse cowgirl because she’s going in the wrong One Direction and it doesn’t appear anyone over 25 would follow her.

Back in the tabloids, 3 glasses of wine deep at the basketball and returning the engagement ring to Mordor… so far nothing Gollum has been up to makes us jealoud. Turns out all that vag baiting with her EA meant nothing as she’s straight and how dare we assume otherwise.

Something needs to be done about her lips. Time to dissolve them. You can’t go slurping the hairy coconut if you can’t maintain proper cuntrol. Yep, she’s still a bit seckshul.

While there has been some self acknowledgement of the acquisition of a couple of kgs (or more likely, failure of filters) we at Tattle will commit to body positive language and from now on refer to it as “bulking for Survivor”.

Rumours are circulating Tickets might move somewhere down the Geelong way, where she’s gravitating towards some young clam shell or maybe the beach. My money is on her moving to Lara. It’s the only location that triangulates the airport, freeway and ocean. As with TigerAir we’ll be sad to see her leave Tulla but wish her a safe onward journey all the best.

Calling Erin Molan… Someone’s got the fanny flutters! Apparently now identifying as ‘buysexual’, the CEO of Notmuch Enterprises has been able to buy BWaB #3 with a shared gifted experience. After all, it’s a tried and tested dating approach.

Straight out of a Mills and Poon novel, we’re hoping this one makes it to next month.
Sophie loves Sophie but we already knew that. Some snarky Tattlers have pointed out the age difference, but fail to recognise the benefits of BWaB3 handing down her old school uniform and text books to the first born child in a couple of years.

The South Australian government didn’t exactly get value for their money with their latest *collab. We all remember Soph didn’t enjoy her time in Norwood. While she no longer gnaws wood, she hasn’t exactly been back to Adelaide in years. The highlight of the trip was front row of the Sam Smith concert with BWaB #3. They slow danced to Dancing With A Stranger. Ironic. We won’t be making any further comment. Until the paps catch us at Westfield food court this week.

I’m with somebody new

The 2nd born child had a birthday and her mother got her hairy style out in a bikini for a photoshoot with a sponsored cake featuring some guys in a boyband who broke up the year Floss was born. It’s genuinely beautiful seeing 2 ex co-parents together, whilst sharing bikini bottoms. #coparentinggoals

We’ve finally seen some footage from the Sadsack For Lease Sat In The Gutter podcast. We imagine housekeeping will be pissed when they realise she used the bedsheets as a cubby house. We’ll see what mood I’m in when it airs. I’m not sure I can take one for the team #suremedia
You really are the greatest rechap-per 👏 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way influencers in general rush to have children with new partners is actually frightening. Less than 12 months into a relationship seems to be the norm

• Wow
Reactions: 27

On today’s rechap…

I’m with somebody new

DEAD ☠ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 slurping the hairy coconut might be some of your finest work 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
18E4DDF6-8B62-4B30-9ABD-2669C6F01201.png

Hahahahaha I am predicting a major flop with the podcast based on the general reactions so far 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks for the new thread @b!tch_eating_crackers. Nailed it 👏🏻. Congrats on the thread title @meangorls and thank you for the rechap @Sure…Media! I didn’t think you could beat “whisker biscuit” and then you deliver us “slurping the hair coconut”. You truely have a gift.

When does the podcast launch? I’m ready!
(To be clear, I won’t be listening. But I’m ready to read all about it 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The comments on @influencer.updates.au 😂😂
He hate follows go well beyond tattlers.

Hows the kmart comment. She's such a spoiled brat.
Kmart comment doesn’t surprise me I know someone who did work at the Tulla palace and because he wouldn’t do it cheaper no tags for his work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Came on here to give a big LOL at this podcast! What's it gonna be about? Being the world's first lesbian pajama modeller? Breaking up with Maddie? Flossys big feet? The world is her oyster, evidently.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be emailing Kmart for free stuff. The lack of self awareness knows no bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Came on here to give a big LOL at this podcast! What's it gonna be about? Being the world's first lesbian pajama modeller? Breaking up with Maddie? Flossys big feet? The world is her oyster, evidently.
Haha flossys big feet 🤣

I think it'll be her interviewing people on discovering their seggguality cos she's so sexhual herself and is the first lesbian presenter ever. Of course she'll manage to make everyone else's experience all about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn’t Abby Chatfield already doing a sexy radio show?
It’s already been done.

Reactions: 13
I don't know if it's just me, but personally I'd be embarrassed to go out and about dressed EXACTLY like my PA 😂😂

And we all know that it's Sophie dressed like the PA, and not the PA dressed like Sophie, because Sophie doesn't have her own style!

I don't know if it's just me, but personally I'd be embarrassed to go out and about dressed EXACTLY like my PA 😂😂

And we all know that it's Sophie dressed like the PA, and not the PA dressed like Sophie, because Sophie doesn't have her own style!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just so happy her podcast got the negative backlash she deserves. I thought ‘oh here we go another opportunity for this narc’, but no one’s hiding their opinions anymore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn’t Abby Chatfield already doing a sexy radio show?
It’s already been done.
Yep that's exactly what I thought - trying to copycat her. I don't really enjoy how sexually forward Abby is, not my thing, but she does manage it with ease and some tact and it works for her.
Sophia talking about her 'experience' (which apparently was all in the book anyway) is going to make people projectile vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.