Sophie Cachia #25 Green pool in the jailyard for hrs of fun. Look out, another blondie with the bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @b!tch_eating_crackers for the new thread! Title on point 👏🏼 @meangorls

On today’s rechap…

If life was a sex position Soph would be reverse cowgirl because she’s going in the wrong One Direction and it doesn’t appear anyone over 25 would follow her.

Back in the tabloids, 3 glasses of wine deep at the basketball and returning the engagement ring to Mordor… so far nothing Gollum has been up to makes us jealoud. Turns out all that vag baiting with her EA meant nothing as she’s straight and how dare we assume otherwise.

Something needs to be done about her lips. Time to dissolve them. You can’t go slurping the hairy coconut if you can’t maintain proper cuntrol. Yep, she’s still a bit seckshul.

While there has been some self acknowledgement of the acquisition of a couple of kgs (or more likely, failure of filters) we at Tattle will commit to body positive language and from now on refer to it as “bulking for Survivor”.

Rumours are circulating Tickets might move somewhere down the Geelong way, where she’s gravitating towards some young clam shell or maybe the beach. My money is on her moving to Lara. It’s the only location that triangulates the airport, freeway and ocean. As with TigerAir we’ll be sad to see her leave Tulla but wish her a safe onward journey all the best.

Calling Erin Molan… Someone’s got the fanny flutters! Apparently now identifying as ‘buysexual’, the CEO of Notmuch Enterprises has been able to buy BWaB #3 with a shared gifted experience. After all, it’s a tried and tested dating approach.

Straight out of a Mills and Poon novel, we’re hoping this one makes it to next month.
Sophie loves Sophie but we already knew that. Some snarky Tattlers have pointed out the age difference, but fail to recognise the benefits of BWaB3 handing down her old school uniform and text books to the first born child in a couple of years.

The South Australian government didn’t exactly get value for their money with their latest *collab. We all remember Soph didn’t enjoy her time in Norwood. While she no longer gnaws wood, she hasn’t exactly been back to Adelaide in years. The highlight of the trip was front row of the Sam Smith concert with BWaB #3. They slow danced to Dancing With A Stranger. Ironic. We won’t be making any further comment. Until the paps catch us at Westfield food court this week.

🎶🎤 Look what you made me do
I’m with somebody new
Oooo Maddie Maddie I’m dancing with your doppelgänger 👯‍♀️🎶

The 2nd born child had a birthday and her mother got her hairy style out in a bikini for a photoshoot with a sponsored cake featuring some guys in a boyband who broke up the year Floss was born. It’s genuinely beautiful seeing 2 ex co-parents together, whilst sharing bikini bottoms. #coparentinggoals

We’ve finally seen some footage from the Sadsack For Lease Sat In The Gutter podcast. We imagine housekeeping will be pissed when they realise she used the bedsheets as a cubby house. We’ll see what mood I’m in when it airs. I’m not sure I can take one for the team #suremedia
Oh, hang on. She’s single again. Someone tell Margot Robbie.
Is it sad that I live for these rec[r]aps? @Sure…Media! you have outdone yourself 🤣🤣

I particularly snorted at “You can’t go slurping the hairy coconut if you can’t maintain proper cuntrol”. This is literary genius 🙌🏻

Followed by “While she no longer gnaws wood”

View attachment 188857610+ new sets of leopard print? Groundbreaking 🙄🙄
Is Chompers wearing skin coloured stockings underneath or is this another epic fake tan fail?

I am dying at "bulking for Survivor" 🤣🤣
Same! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her latest tiktok… this photo confirms she has all the footage from her latest break up and I have full hope that we will get another breakdown montage video one day and I CANT WAIT
I screenshot the exact same photo! She looks like she has plenty of ammunition saved 😳🤨Predictable and boring! Maddie 2.0 better watch her back

Reactions: 15
Maybe she should address her falling out with KJ in it and why she didn’t congratulate her on coming 4th in Survivor!

Also a bit like the alleged holiday to Europe, there is no reason why she couldn’t still go ahead with the sperm donation without Maddie if she is so desperate to have more kids (please don’t though!). The only thing stopping her is Scummy’s complete inability to do anything by herself and cope with her children alone.
You have absolutely nailed it!

Reactions: 3
Just to go back to this sperm donor thing. How could she have known she'd be 'getting pregnant in January' when she just said they were on a waiting list for a sperm donor. Just because they told you the wait was 9 months doesn't mean you'd necessarily get the sperm exactly 9 months later and then magically fall pregnant immediately. She's such a knob she just talks so much tit for the sake of talking and I can't stand it.

Reactions: 43
Can I get a raise of hands who when in the middle of crying picks up their phone to start recording themselves?
I’ll wait…..

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Her latest tiktok… this photo confirms she has all the footage from her latest break up and I have full hope that we will get another breakdown montage video one day and I CANT WAIT
Christ in a Cloudy Pool - what the actual duck is this? I mean, 1-she’s all sausage lips & 2-whhyyyyyyy post this crap to social media? You are a 32 year-old (supposed) business owner and mother, not a teenager trying to figure life out with hormones everywhere. Have some dignity. She cannot be that heartbroken if she had time to whip her phone out and start filming herself.

Also, how’s the comment on the end of her baby article “People need to be very careful with their assumptions,’’ she said. “Every female I’m seen with is not a girlfriend.” OG Mean Girl. And duck off, I don’t have to be careful of anything. If you want to drape yourself over BWTB, or vag bait with your PA, I’ll make as many assumptions as I like.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just to go back to this sperm donor thing. How could she have known she'd be 'getting pregnant in January' when she just said they were on a waiting list for a sperm donor. Just because they told you the wait was 9 months doesn't mean you'd necessarily get the sperm exactly 9 months later and then magically fall pregnant immediately. She's such a knob she just talks so much tit for the sake of talking and I can't stand it.
Right! There are so many variables with IVF! My first cycle I was so confident my period would arrive on time like every other month but it got pushed back because I was so stressed it didn’t come 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Still waiting for the “I’m not commenting further”.. it’s like a saga plus a movie!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just read the wiki on this pig nosed Juicy Fruit teef clown. Why did she go to PEGS and the other sisters the local high school?

Reactions: 9
Shout out to whoever can be bothered going back in our threads or her Insta and working out when she was wearing this outfit 😂 I reckon this was filmed when she landed from Italy and we picked up photos of her looking puffy eyed before she announced the split

Reactions: 9
Just read the wiki on this pig nosed Juicy Fruit teef clown. Why did she go to PEGS and the other sisters the local high school?
I wondered about that too.
Great way to create friction between the sisters - unless the older ones were offered the opportunity to change when Soph started in Year 7 and they wanted to stay where they were.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.