Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TittleLyfe

Okay so I know her. Y’all are very much on the right track. He wanted a baby, got her pregnant, changed he’s mind. Literally ghosted her. She was absolutely devastated and on her own and he was very aware of her situation and refused to communicate with her at all. Blocked her number and socials. Left her with their house to pack, clean and repair. But the biggest job for her is fixing the damage done to her young son :( He has been through so much already. It’s so sad. Everyone aware of the situation is in absolute shock of his behaviour considering the image he is portrayed as. The only good thing those kids had was her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 97

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Thanks @b!tch_eating_crackers for the new thread! Title on point 👏🏼 @meangorls

On today’s rechap…

If life was a sex position Soph would be reverse cowgirl because she’s going in the wrong One Direction and it doesn’t appear anyone over 25 would follow her.

Back in the tabloids, 3 glasses of wine deep at the basketball and returning the engagement ring to Mordor… so far nothing Gollum has been up to makes us jealoud. Turns out all that vag baiting with her EA meant nothing as she’s straight and how dare we assume otherwise.

Something needs to be done about her lips. Time to dissolve them. You can’t go slurping the hairy coconut if you can’t maintain proper cuntrol. Yep, she’s still a bit seckshul.

While there has been some self acknowledgement of the acquisition of a couple of kgs (or more likely, failure of filters) we at Tattle will commit to body positive language and from now on refer to it as “bulking for Survivor”.

Rumours are circulating Tickets might move somewhere down the Geelong way, where she’s gravitating towards some young clam shell or maybe the beach. My money is on her moving to Lara. It’s the only location that triangulates the airport, freeway and ocean. As with TigerAir we’ll be sad to see her leave Tulla but wish her a safe onward journey all the best.

Calling Erin Molan… Someone’s got the fanny flutters! Apparently now identifying as ‘buysexual’, the CEO of Notmuch Enterprises has been able to buy BWaB #3 with a shared gifted experience. After all, it’s a tried and tested dating approach.

Straight out of a Mills and Poon novel, we’re hoping this one makes it to next month.
Sophie loves Sophie but we already knew that. Some snarky Tattlers have pointed out the age difference, but fail to recognise the benefits of BWaB3 handing down her old school uniform and text books to the first born child in a couple of years.

The South Australian government didn’t exactly get value for their money with their latest *collab. We all remember Soph didn’t enjoy her time in Norwood. While she no longer gnaws wood, she hasn’t exactly been back to Adelaide in years. The highlight of the trip was front row of the Sam Smith concert with BWaB #3. They slow danced to Dancing With A Stranger. Ironic. We won’t be making any further comment. Until the paps catch us at Westfield food court this week.

🎶🎤 Look what you made me do
I’m with somebody new
Oooo Maddie Maddie I’m dancing with your doppelgänger 👯‍♀️🎶

The 2nd born child had a birthday and her mother got her hairy style out in a bikini for a photoshoot with a sponsored cake featuring some guys in a boyband who broke up the year Floss was born. It’s genuinely beautiful seeing 2 ex co-parents together, whilst sharing bikini bottoms. #coparentinggoals

We’ve finally seen some footage from the Sadsack For Lease Sat In The Gutter podcast. We imagine housekeeping will be pissed when they realise she used the bedsheets as a cubby house. We’ll see what mood I’m in when it airs. I’m not sure I can take one for the team #suremedia
Oh, hang on. She’s single again. Someone tell Margot Robbie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few comments like this calling out Mamamia for how bad they are and I’m curious why people think that? Other than this atrocious decision to give Sophie a podcast, I tend to like some of their podcasts, particularly mamamia out loud so I’m wondering why everyone seems to hate them? No judgment, just wondering what I may be overlooking!?
I don’t know if this is generational but prior to ever entering podcasting, it was a widely accepted truth amongst people my age (late 30s to mid 40s) that Mammamia and Mia Freedman was the most problematic, fatphobic, exploitative piece of bullshit workplace to have ever existed. It was where women with a brain went to turn into judgemental, women shaming fembots who prayed at the feet of Mia and condemn anyone who didn’t agree with every single thing they said. Mia is the original media nepo baby and by all accounts was a genuinely horrible person to work for. I’m amazed she was ever able to pívot to a medium that’s allowed her continued success because to put it simply… she’s a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Podcast Recrap: save yourself the listen, dont give her the numbers.
Ok. I’ve done it. Here are my Observations: [You’ll find my commentary that I simply cannot hold back, in square brackets]

14 minutes long.

Very performative, drawn out syllable, podcast voice.

Describes her and J in one word: “meant to be” [maximum word count exceeded].

Falls pregnant at 22, J was 21 and he embraced it and was the best father ever.

USED TO see marriage as an end goal.

Starting trying for a baby. After spontaneous pregnancy with Bobby, was a shock to have to “try”. Took “some months” but after falling pregnant something “flicked in me” that she hasn’t spoken about. Suffered severe PND and PNA and was struggling with identity.

Floss was born, NOT little.

Feelings started bubbling. Is overwhelmed.

Met “her” one night at work.

Very attracted.

“My mind, my energy, my vagina, everything was going alert, alert, alert” [honestly I don’t know why she has to behave or speak this way allll the time]

Feeling confused.

Needs to kiss her.

With J’s permission had a full sexual encounter with her, was just meant to be a life experience to tick off.

After that night her feelings became “more conscious” to her and she began having “invasive sexual” thoughts about women.

Thought she was in love with the first woman she ever kissed.

Sad about considering the family dynamic, everyoneeee knows “Sophie and Jaryd”.

“Failed in society eyes” for being the “woman that walked away from the perfect family”

Who’d be disappointed, who’d hate me, who’d get bullied… blah blah blah.

Was going to disappoint people as she lived “such a public life”.

Started the podcast to tell people they don’t have to hide how they feel or who they feel it for.

The end.

So, just lots of self ingratiating, word salad. Nothing of interest. Yawn fest.

You’re welcome team.

Also I realise how many quotes I used but didn’t want anyone to be confused and I think I used those phrases.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

shadowbanned

Also, are we meant to accept that basically the takeaway from all her drivel in that clip is that giving birth to a girl, sorry, female human woman, made her a lesbian.
Strip back all the layers of the word salad, remove the dressing, and that’s basically what you get.
Her daughter made her gay. Righhhttt. Can’t wait for the Daily Mail to pick that one up.
That seems to be what awakened her love for the female form... what a fuckwit. I've had 3 female humans come out of me but I must have done it wrong... I still love the cock and am not a total cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
PSA: A reminder please don’t hate listen to her podcast. Numbers are numbers and if she gets some kind of award simply due to us all looking for some quality snark fodder I will simply pass away.
Unless someone else is desperate to listen for themselves I will take one for the team, listen and provide cliff notes/recrap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

TittleLyfe

How long til Sophie sweeps in and claims the baby for her own?
I literally said this!!! Something Saviour Soph would do

---

I’ve wanted to say SOOO many things but held my tongue over out of respect for JJ. But honestly can’t sit by anymore while people act like he’s the lotto winner of baby daddy’s when he’s actually a very angry little man with bulk ego issues. He’s a weakling and lets Chompers exploit their kids and himself and couldn’t even make an effort with her son. If anything he was nasty to him. I never thought JJ would say anything publicly but figure since she’s spoken out then why should I sit in the cone of silence 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Can I get a raise of hands who when in the middle of crying picks up their phone to start recording themselves?
I’ll wait…..

• Haha
Reactions: 61

TittleLyfe

From what I gathered she had put her foot down with the way he was treating her son. It’s been JJ & M by themselves for years and when it was clear that LD couldn’t get along with a CHILD she ended it. I think he’s sulking that another relationship has ended and he will have to coparent again so he’s ghosting her hoping she gets rid of it so he can say “I never told her to get rid of it” despite literally blocking her on EVERYTHING. He truly is NO BALLS. All I know is she’s absolutely devastated he can’t be a civil adult. He’s shown her minus zero support. Gross negligence tbh

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57