Sophie Cachia #24 chomping clitties, saggy titties, disco bickies make her smile, everything is so vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the difference in the shadows for me.

Also every time I see BTV I think of bacterial vaginosis, which feels on brand for Scummy
Why the duck is she dressed like a slutty cowgirl? It wasn’t a country music festival right? Oh my god the secondhand embarrassment is too bleeping real right now. 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know she’s not the most self aware person, even though she thinks she is the most and best, but WHAT THE ACTUAL duck was she thinking with this outfits and these poses, let alone posting them 🤣🤣🤣 I am so embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it is abundantly clear that she has zero respect for her partners or anyone in her circle or their privacy. Anyone who has any idea about her history would be making a hard pass on Scummy now. She’s destroyed her reputation. It will take someone with little to no clue about her past for her to re partner now. But you never know with her love bombing abilities. Someone young and dumb may be naive enough
I find it very hard to believe CP wouldn’t read here. And it makes me think wouldn’t CP read what we write here and some things click for her and she thinks “hmm yeah Soph does/did do that, maybe they can see things I can’t right now”
I know she’s not the most self aware person, even though she thinks she is the most and best, but WHAT THE ACTUAL duck was she thinking with this outfits and these poses, let alone posting them 🤣🤣🤣 I am so embarrassed for her

she had to copy her PA’s sister, that’s all she was thinking with the outfit. She has zero personal style. She just copies everyone around her and it’s weird as duck.

Reactions: 16
I’m laughing so hard, did they think they were at Burning Man or Coachella or something?!?! 🤭
The bleeping posing is so cringe 😂
Maybe Burning Man/Coachella will be the next OS trips she never goes on! I know we’re only 4 days in but I’m still waiting for jealousy to hit.

Reactions: 8
duck I love tagged photos. Anyone for a new profile pic?

08FB9481-8F0B-4C1D-9F51-7F4F867F80B0.jpeg

Give us ya best blue steel Scum!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
She really did settle down & have kids too young. Now she's regretting it and partying like she should have been back then, with people who are the actual age she still is mentally.
It's beyond embarrassing. No wonder any decent friends or family she once had have distanced themselves 😳
Imagine also publishing it too…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Imagine also publishing it too…
So when did she actually first regret having kids? When her friends were all partying and travelling to Europe? Or did she first regret it later on for a second time when she couldn’t chase AK to England? I’m confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.