Sophie Cachia #24 chomping clitties, saggy titties, disco bickies make her smile, everything is so vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering how many pages in we’ll be before I stop wincing every time I read “chomping clitties” 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I think she's too busy root ratting to 'settle down' just yet. Unless she can find someone who's okay with her chasing footballers every weekend.
I think she's too busy root ratting to 'settle down' just yet. Unless she can find someone who's okay with her chasing footballers every weekend.
I think she’ll claim that she’s been enjoying her segshuality and being all about supposedly giving no headboard banging fucks.

When in fact behind the scenes no one is keen on taking the rotten Smophy fish bait, and hopefully sport stars now know to stay well clear of Smoff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’ll claim that she’s been enjoying her segshuality and being all about supposedly giving no headboard banging fucks.

When in fact behind the scenes no one is keen on taking the rotten Smophy fish bait, and hopefully sport stars now know to stay well clear of Smoff.
I think it is abundantly clear that she has zero respect for her partners or anyone in her circle or their privacy. Anyone who has any idea about her history would be making a hard pass on Scummy now. She’s destroyed her reputation. It will take someone with little to no clue about her past for her to re partner now. But you never know with her love bombing abilities. Someone young and dumb may be naive enough

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.