Sophie Cachia #24 chomping clitties, saggy titties, disco bickies make her smile, everything is so vile

Will we all be jealous in 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 204 94.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year, my angel bestie soul mate chompettes! Welcome to thread #24 for the Young Mummy Sophie Cachia.

Congrats to @influenzer_takedown for the winning thread title! Had to edit it slightly for length. Does anyone have a suggestion for the prize cupboard? I’ll put a question box on the next slide. Just grifting for a freebie.

Hello 2023. It’s going to be hard to top 2022. Maybe this is the year we’ll all be jealous!

Wiki is the pink button up top!

Carry on, my darlings 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Our fave tone deaf hypocrite is not accepting apologies this year, only changed actions/behaviours.

Oh the irony. Which is totally lost on our Scummy of course 🙄🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Happy new year, my angel bestie soul mate chompettes! Welcome to thread #24 for the Young Mummy Sophie Cachia.

Congrats to @influenzer_takedown for the winning thread title! Had to edit it slightly for length. Does anyone have a suggestion for the prize cupboard? I’ll put a question box on the next slide. Just grifting for a freebie.

Hello 2023. It’s going to be hard to top 2022. Maybe this is the year we’ll all be jealous!

Carry on, my darlings 😘
Congratulations @influenzer_takedown - great titl, and thanks for the new thread Screeny.
May I suggest we reach into the prize cupboard for an all expenses paid festival experience, sharing a tent with everyone’s favourite 32 year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
. Does anyone have a suggestion for the prize cupboard? I’ll put a question box on the next slide. Just grifting for a freebie.

Carry on, my darlings 😘
A pack of doorknobs? Or even just the one for those tricky situations in your own mausoleum?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for new thread Screeny! @influenza_takedown great thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Carry on, my darlings 😘
Thank you I feel honoured!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many days into 2013 will she start soft launching a new partner? I’m predicting a spiel about recovery having no timeline to justify how quickly she will move on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she's too busy root ratting to 'settle down' just yet. Unless she can find someone who's okay with her chasing footballers every weekend.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.