Sophie Cachia #24 chomping clitties, saggy titties, disco bickies make her smile, everything is so vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch you know #invited isn’t acceptable!

Also why does everything come back to sex and sexuality with her? 🙄
What are the rules around social media posting for collabs, sponsored etc? I noticed in her stories there is absolutely no reference to any kickback!

Reactions: 4
I don’t mean to be rude but the mamamia add - she looks HUGEEEEE like her face it’s so puffy or really blown out

What the heck is going on?

Also how was she going to be pregnant in January… she has supposed fertility issues (despite getting pregnant almost immediately with bob and Betty)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell me you know nothing about fertility without telling me… it’s not “I was set to be getting pregnant in January”, it would be “I was due to begin IUI/IVF or trying for a baby in January”. Absolute dipshit. That way she says that is like she’s planned the birth month and everything, pretty much anyone who has ever procreated would know it just doesn’t work that way.

Reactions: 33
Whip off your pants, grab the nearest cake and thrust your way into the new thread below

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.