Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
School supplies for a prep and year 2… you’re looking at an art smock and a library bag at most..maybe some new shoes for the giant children…it’s not hard Sophie…and can even be done online! God she’s so attention seeking
I’m pretty shaw she needed to shop for special school supplies. They’re on a unique curriculum at Runway Heights Primary and will start ground marshalling this term. They needs their own ear muffs, a textbook on hand signalling and those orange glow sticks which Mumma can borrow for her next festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 95

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I think it’s easy to assume that KJ and Abby are being bitches when everyone assigns meaning to stuff that most likely isn’t a thing at all. Abby and KJ are friends. Their kids are friends. They both newly live in the same area. Are they meant to never show when they hang out? There’s every chance that they don’t give a single second of thought to Sophie and are just happily posting the events of their life. They both have 3 kids. The photo that was posted of their two oldest with the caption ‘our big girls’ likely had NOTHING to do with Sophie either. When you’ve got 3 kids, sometimes you get a reflective moment about your eldest, and how much they’ve suddenly grown, or how mature they are when you’ve spent a bit of time focussing on your younger ones. I really don’t think either of Abby or KJ spend any time crafting shady Instagram moments relating to Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Swamp Life

She also hasn’t seemed to mind the bad juju while she’s been wearing the ring repeatedly over the last few months

• Haha
Reactions: 65
This infuriates me. Maddie was under no obligation to stay with you just because you proposed, Smoph. You are nasty.

She deserves happiness in her own life. She is worthy of that. Her life is meaningful.

Respect her effing choice and stop milking the breakup for sympathy/likes.

PS - Noone wants a ring that symbolises you Bobdog and Floss.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

meangorls

New threat title suggestion? : green pool in the jail yard for hours of fun. Look out, here comes another blondie with the bun!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

IDWAUN

Sources can confirm that blondie with the bun 3.0 is very much with SC. Spotted canoodling in the local Westfield food court.. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

ActiveLies

VIP Member
That was a recorded message she watched. So she either watched it once and then knowing it was kissing her arse, set up to watch it again, this time being filmed on a second phone, and she recreated all her original emotions OR she received a video message from her friend and prior to watching it asked someone (Caitlin I guess?) to film her reaction live. She then took the bestie video, and her own response video, and combined them into one screen to share with her followers. When you break down the effort put into that, it’s actually munted. So so contrived and sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
email sent to the SA tourism page ([email protected])

Subject: Sophie Cachia

Hi there

Just wanted to let you know as someone who lives in Adelaide - I am so disappointed that you have someone collaborating that has made it very vocal she hates it here.

Please look into influences before you offer them these collaborations as she doesnt deserve the opportunity nor the free holiday / promotional discount to attend our amazing state only when she feels like it and not because she likes it.

thank you .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Limpy Love

VIP Member
She ‘worked so hard for it’ meaning that she did 5+ sponsored posts about it.
It is lab grown diamond and yes the jeweller was tagged several times.

I'm actually in awe of Chompers jewellery design ideas. A solitaire and two smaller ones on either side is truly groundbreaking stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

#notspon

8754D72F-AB6A-45C1-B841-2E8C4B9AEF09.jpeg

Her hair is giving Carol Brady vibes - she should really partner with a hair salon and get that sorted… 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

savefloss

VIP Member
BF1DED42-B4CF-4932-9E87-D5D6F96CED52.jpeg

Well she certainly has a type. Copy..paste!
Time to break out the Essendon AFLW gear Bob n Floss…oh wait, it’s already on and ready for new mommy number 4 to move in!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Notabully

KJ did extremely well and came 4th in survivor and smoph flopped so hard. Her true personality shone through and she was pissed that as a d grade celeb/ first lesbian to live at an airport, everyone wasn't fawning at her feet but saw who she really was.

It was supposed to be a big boost to her national profile, she was going to finally get the platform to become a sports presenter, she was going to gain more followers to launch and flog her lipsticks for all white humans..... But instead only negative press and no increase in followers so she dyed her blonde and hardly posted anything survivor related to try and separate herself from it

She then would post stories about her boyyysss Benny etc and was absolutely nothing congratulating her sister for doing so well. KJ even tried to get people to like Sophie in the game despite smoph fucking up her own social game. If I was KJ I'd cut her out too 🤷🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
Why is this suddenly the Abby thread? Can we move on from that or create a thread dedicated to her? I’m over reading about her now. I’m here to snark/laugh at Sophie.

Reactions: 49