Sophie Cachia #23 Bintang Bali Bogan Bounces Back to Balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes married after 3 kids but together loads longer... wedding covid delayed as well.

I heard it was a 10 day thing...not a month... why would you do a month in Bali?? Europe would make much more sense for a month šŸ˜Ž
She definitely said ā€œa month in Baliā€. Thereā€™s only so much kids club dancing, towel waving and getting sloshed on cocktails by the pool you can do at Club Med. šŸ˜œ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She definitely said ā€œa month in Baliā€. Thereā€™s only so much kids club dancing, towel waving and getting sloshed on cocktails by the pool you can do at Club Med. šŸ˜œ
Wouldnā€™t be like our girl Scummy to exaggerate the truth now would it? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I called out her death stare not sure what's with all the comments. There is so much worse said about kids on here all the timešŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
I called out her death stare not sure what's with all the comments. There is so much worse said about kids on here all the timešŸ¤”
No you said itā€™s no wonder her dad left her. Paraphrasing of course but Iā€™ll grab the quote

duck Floss looks like an absolute nightmare in the pic the nanny/pa just posted, no wonder even her dad has run mile.
ā€no wonder even her dad has run (a) mileā€
Itā€™s not Florenceā€™s fault her mother is a piece of tit who has used and tossed aside anyone and everyone in her life. Itā€™s not Florenceā€™s fault her mother is a terrible parent. Itā€™s not Florenceā€™s fault her mother exploits her online.

Reactions: 32
I saw mumma Gayle with Sister Zoe at Westfield today. She looked tanned and relaxed which is super surprising considering she just returned from holiday with the brats!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So glad to hear this if it is true. Zoeā€™s husband is an a**hole & a creep. I hope it was her who saw the light in the end and he didnā€™t do something predictably terrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she seriously complaining about how busy she is before Christmas. Maybe don't go overseas and return a week before Christmas then worry about your kids orientation etc

Reactions: 17
So glad to hear this if it is true. Zoeā€™s husband is an a**hole & a creep. I hope it was her who saw the light in the end and he didnā€™t do something predictably terrible.
Wow really? How do you know heā€™s an a hole and a creep?

Reactions: 7
So just having my nightly tiktok scroll and a post by old mate came up. The sob story about how 'on the day that as meant to be my anniversary and was meant to be travelling Europe blah blah blah insert poorly written tit about how my kids happiness is everything here' came across this passive aggressive dig in the comments
Screenshot_20221214-212039_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So just having my nightly tiktok scroll and a post by old mate came up. The sob story about how 'on the day that as meant to be my anniversary and was meant to be travelling Europe blah blah blah insert poorly written tit about how my kids happiness is everything here' came across this passive aggressive dig in the comments View attachment 1806494
I canā€™t at the self centred caption šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø her narcissism is next level.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She is so obsessed with this mentality of working so hard to give back to others and creating memories (šŸ¤®).
Everyone works hard for their kids, it's hardly a new concept. She's got a weird obsession with money and such a chip on her shoulder.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
duck off with the ā€œI was supposed to be travelling Europe for a monthā€ narrative! Itā€™s a very big place, no need to stay on Mads doorstep.

Reactions: 27
She is so obsessed with this mentality of working so hard to give back to others and creating memories (šŸ¤®).
Everyone works hard for their kids, it's hardly a new concept. She's got a weird obsession with money and such a chip on her shoulder.
Only thing is most of us actually work hard, this grifting piece of tit has no idea.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.