Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Here at Sure Media, we’re knocking off for the year, so this social media girl would like to apologise for all the things she got blamed for mistakes that were made. Too bad if you haven’t put your orders in yet. We haven’t had a holiday all day and you’ve got no idea how hard this mamma has worked. We hope you all have a grate calebration with your family unless you need to get on a plane to avoid it. Whatever gifts you receive we hope it makes your fanny flutter.

As another year comes to a close we thought it would be a beautiful idea to recap on such a lucrative year that made us all so, so jealous. Thanks to the anonymous sources who contributed, spooned us in bed during our fortnightly strategy meetings and tipped off the Airport West paparazzi. #2022isouryear

Survivor (along with Soph’s dirty laundry) began to air. Highlights: the bit where she ‘bulked up’ for the role or where everyone saw straight through her and she got kicked out not once, but twice!! On brand, she fulfilled her cuntractual obligations and didn’t turn up to any PR stuff because she was so convinced this was real life and not a game. Embarrassed, she died her hair blonde in the hope people would mistake her for her sister. And we didn’t think the year could get much worse than that bleach job. Hey, what happened to the sister?? And did anyone work out why she had to go blonde??

The inclusive, gender neutral make up for girls and light nude skinned people who can afford overpriced things launched and was such a raging success that it was on sale for most of the year. 90% of the stock she paid for herself with her own money still remains undergoing quality cuntrol up her snout in a heavily guarded compound in Eastern Europe. Badvertising at her best, she refused to be held accountable for the health & safety. Man, I need a durrie after all the drama. Failing to meet customer service and delivery times had something to do with sleeping in and needing to go on a holiday. The business partner ended up going M.I.A. after the fauxpology. Hey, what happened to Mia? And the threats to ‘escalate’ things with Outspoken?? Oh, what about the charities who benefited?!?!

Of no fixed address and still living with her hair disaster mother, eventually Tickets moved into her crypt home and we marvelled at the unique design aspects. Toilet accessible through the shower ✅ gymnasium that doubles as a guest bedroom ✅ electrical wires dangling by the pool ✅ cuntcraft on the walls ✅ cooktop that’s too small. 🤔We know she probably doesn’t use it that much, but every time she’d tell Blondie with the bun “we’re gonna eat out tonight”, it’s hard to tell if that’s because they can’t fit a saucepan on the burner or because she’s run out of dental floss. IYKYK. Hey, what happened to the decal in the boy’s bedroom? And the fiancé?? She didn’t make the book, so why bother naming her in the recap? 🏀

The book dropped like a brick. Between the taco trim, self harming revelations, toxic drug comment and revolving door of other women, we’re thankful the fiancé was never actually named so she could make a swift escape to a country without an extradition treaty. Sadly, the dogs weren’t so lucky. It makes it so much easier to regift the ring. The brutal editing, big love photo shoot with the ex, awkward pyjama movie night and world tour to Bendigo complete with discounted ticket’s showed u’s why SHaw MeDia i’s the premier quality brand of proofreading, thi’s side of Keilor Park’s high tension wire’s. Apostrophe. Gotta love that draped flat sheet on the wall. Patent pending, but it’s gonna be more revolutionary than that elastic waste band. Hey, what happened to the international book tour?? And the other half of the blended family?

A couple of ad standard violations, pregnancy baiting and failed engagement saw her give off divorced-dad energy by October. From the boys end of the table she continued to vagbait, get upset when someone speculated she’d moved on, hang out with much younger people and suck at photoshopping. Hey, what happened to all her old friends? ❄ Thankfully the Digital Marketing Expert was able to salvage her ankles and got her curves back in time for a table at the very back of the room at the Met Gala AFLW awards night. Hey, what happened to all these keen 21 year old pocket rockets? Might ask Erin Molan…

Sophia’s Clingman moved in to help with the calorie deficit, Hinge and shopping at Officeworks. They blamestormed some good jabs at the ex for content. Kindly, PA would also take the kids to Runway Heights Primary while the Narcisexual CEO would go to her fat freezing appointments and root the odd flower. OMG she’s soooooo seckshul. She’d go down on everything but the Titanic. Thankfully the memo is out and the AFLW are safe clued up.

Unable to repeatedly make any of the important social events within the extended family or friendship groups, our frail female businesswoman made sure that at any opportunity she was on a plane to be interstate or overseas. Given her fear of flying and being separated from her babies, the alternative of hanging around must have been an horrific prospect. The Shaw Media / CACHIA end of Christmas party was bigger than Boda and seems to wind up in more places than the book tour. Pretty impressive for a one woman show.

In conclusion, the ghost of Christmas future is yet to pay Soph a visit. In death, Jacob Marley paid for his actions on Earth. If she does not change, Scrooge Soph will suffer the same fate. When the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come takes her to a forlorn, unkempt grave site, she’ll see her own name written there on the gravestone. She’ll beg the spirit to give her another chance. Part of what Soph learns is that her deeds have directed her future. We hope she buys some poor unfortunate family a turkey Louis Vuitton handbag to make it all better.

Please don’t contact us again before we arrive at the office some time mid 2023. For engagement purposes only (not because we care), please share below 👇 what the tipping point was that made you so jealous in 2022 for your chance to go in the running for a photoshoot at Media HQ that may never happen. Apostrophe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

influencerstalk

Omg I couldn’t watch all these stories of hers!
So triggering for me w my first Christmas as a SOLO parent… after we lost my husband / my 3 kid’s Dad to cancer this year…
I get no time alone or off to buy Christmas presents alone without the kids… she has so many kid free days and nights and so much help! She is a joke

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
It’s that time of year when we reflect on the miracle of Christmas and rejoice over our authentic idol, a spiritual leader whose teachings form the basis of the media dreams of billions of female businesswomen around the world.

In keeping Christmas traditions alive, the ultimate coparents woke up in the same house and… shit, scrap that.

When Maddie mistakenly left for the airport without Kevin Sophie, she awakens to an empty house and assumes her wish to have no famiglia has come true. Unable to fend for herself, she booby trapped the house and scared off any would-be burglars with that artwork on the wall. She did such a good job of setting a trap that she locked herself in the escape room and blamed the PA for not tipping off the Daily Mail to dob in the builder for warranty works. We’re thinking she may have smacked herself in the face with the iron booby trap though. No other way to explain that burnt orange hue.

She was all alone, with nothing but her the tickets on herself. In an effort to find some human connection she wandered across to the international terminal to try and reenact the opening scenes of Love Actually. But she was all alone. It was eerily quite, like a zombie apocalypse.

3 wise men came by, bearing gifts for Messiah Carey… but as they were wise, they cottoned on and left asap.

The first of the gifts: $20 Bunnings voucher was worth its weight in gold. Unfortunately there was no one to share it with as she was all alone. Not a soul in sight. Breathless from the vape, she carried on, searching for someone to spend Christmas with. Not even the Ghost of Christmas Present would hang around.

The second gift: Frankinsensitive, an aromatic resin for people who think their shit don’t stink. There was no one to help buy Christmas presents while she was on holidays all year and Santa sure as hell wasn’t going to help wrap them. We were all reminded of that passage in the book, no not the Bible, that other best seller, where MummaG wouldn’t help dress Soph. All alone, she had to navigate Highpoint with 48 hours to spare. Where is the Christmas miracle? AND where the hell was everybody?

The third and final gift: MyrrrcDonalds, a wholesome treat for the weary traveller who was all alone at Christmas and with 2 hungry mouths to feed. She managed to get her business a birthday cake this year, but again no time to shop for the shitheads. She was all alone. If only she had a dog or 2. Sadly, no one to spend the day with.

Crudolph the brown nose reindeer got glammed up in search of someone to snog under the cameltoe. Stumbling across a large group of people who shared genetic similarities to her, she couldn’t help but offend all the children peacefully dining before sneaking out and making a little ‘me time’ to eye herself off in her phone in the hope of attracting a mate with some thirst trap. Sadly any remaining AFLW players had gone back to the country to see their families. In the other direction. Far away.

Do not despair my angels. This tale has a happy ending. Not in a headboard banging way, or even a fanny fluttering way. Similar to the beautiful story of bromance in Love Actually, old mate found some bestie who looks like Billy Mack to hang with for the remainder of the day rather than getting laid.

Just remember, while a Christmas miracle never happened, the true spirit of Boxing Day may still happen for this middle aged suburban mum. We cross our fingers Sophia finds herself a new box and can hold on to her for next Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

BecJudd

My highlight for the year was when we all discussed in great detail the intricacies of prep/foundation transition days.

• Haha
Reactions: 89

SophiaCarCrashia

Thanks so much @screenfreelookatme
I just caught up on the last threads 3 pages. It’s quite obvious that she went to Bali to bag an AFLW player and was blocked at every chance. I did notice some stories of players out having fun got deleted the next day.
She Cant be happy to spend time with her fam ina gorgeous setting, now Caitlin has gone she probably spent the day at the pool in a mood, and she’s had that Deni book in her bag since she licked the orchid in Sydney!
Good reading scum -didn’t provide a recap or mention she’s read it all yet, I guess when u r a best selling author, reading other authors books is just a waste of time.
My step sister is a high-profile AFLW Collingwood player. I asked if she had the displeasure of spotting Slop while on the end of season trip in Bali… she send she turned up at the same club 2 nights in a row and was hanging around the girls like a bad smell, clearly on the pull for a new sporting soulmate. She has no shame, but she’s absolutely shameful. Such an embarrassing life she leads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

ActiveLies

VIP Member
That caption, as with all her attempts to sound intelligent, makes no fucking sense. 32 years later. Later than what? And “doing something I’d never do” except you did. So it was doing something you never THOUGHT you’d do, or doing something you’d never previously done.

Discovering pingers at the ripe old age of 32 when you’re a mother of 2 is one of the more grim scenarios I can think of. How many weekends will she now be palming the kids off to shake her free spirit at Revs with a handful of caps and repeated $300 ATM withdrawals after ‘pivoting’ from the anti drugs stance in her book?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Firsttimeposter87

Just listened to the rant, cry me a river. I have so many thoughts.
You could have been overseas you fuckwit. Well I guess if you could actually afford it without basing yourself at MG's place.
I'm sure your dad feels like shit by you saying you will be all alone.
You have dumped your kids multiple times in the last couple of weeks for drinking, guess it's not a priority to dump them when it benefits them and not you.
Please don't kid yourself, this isn't your first Xmas alone your own family haven't wanted you involved for a couple of years now.
But then I guess maybe the is the first year even the thirsty ex ex in-laws have even dumped you and Jarrod can't stand to be anywhere near you. (Can someone find that article about how the are the best co parents to ever co parent and will be waking up every Xmas together -fkn lol)
You are not the victim in any of this, you are in this position because you are an absolute cunt.
My ex husband and I separated around the same time that it was announced that Sophie and Jarryd had split.
My separation was very unexpected but also not. We literally just grew apart. So whilst it was hard there were no hard feelings towards each other. I will never forget being envious of Sophie and jarryds coparenting relationship and thinking “WE could be that couple!” I even said to my ex that I would like us to wake up together as a family on Christmas Day.
I am a 35 year old adult. And I was influenced by a fucking influencer 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I was so determined to have a similar coparenting relationship that I turned a blind eye to my married best friend and ex husband hooking up. It was the worst year of my entire life and it was all because I saw her so called coparenting relationship played out on social media and I was determined to do everything possible to get the same relationship with my ex no matter the pain he caused me.
My point is - these influencers are so so dangerous. They have no idea the reach they have.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

NeverLeavingMyBabies

So perhaps she is planning a 2 day hiatus from socials - it still won’t stop her deleting and blocking things though! Here are my 2023 scummy predictions for the first half of the year - feel free to add more - just for fun!

Jan - kids spend most of the month with Jarryd so we’ll only see pre-recorded content of them.She will tag along to all of CP’s nights out, with maximum dorito tan and main character energy. No love interests are interested. She will probably also pop to SYD to stalk AK record something for Mamamia.

Feb - kids will be home and starting school. I predict fake tears at drop-off for Floss and perhaps a reel showing how much she was neglected during her ‘mummy and me’ time over the last 6 years. same day she flies to QLD to wipe her shit tan all over Jess’s new baby. How did floss’s first day go? Floss Who? Mamamia podcast will drop, most likely with some clickbait about the end of her engagement which she chooses not to discuss. Tattlers will listen for lols.

Mar - podcast continues but needs LOTS of promotion from Sophia coz no one can be f’d to listen. Easter is spent in Sydney “working” as a cover for not being invited to any family do’s. Possibly a soft launch of a new teenage sucker interstate partner.

Apr - podcast is shelved. Begins promo for her second book, but it’s just a rehash of the podcast so no one cares. Possibly some nights out if she figures out where all the AFLW players are hiding from her hanging out. Don’t forget to order a cake for Bobby’s birthday!!! Sydney mummy might fly across to help her wrap gifts since she hates doing that alone!

May - MG comes home to Australia and takes the dogs back, soph doesn’t put up a fight. MG also wants the engagement ring back but Soph is expecting that so conveniently the masoleum is ‘robbed’ a few days prior.

June - CP gets a partner who sees through Sophie, so she moves out and distances herself, leaving Soph all alone (with her 2 children). Mummy Gayle moves in for a week because someone needs to clean up the dog shit. Jarryd announces that he and JJ are expecting a baby, same time as Floss is expelled from pre-K. Looks like they’ll have to move schools and be with Dad full-time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

savefloss

VIP Member
Maccas for lunch, fish and chips for dinner. Wagging school, coke with every meal, barely understandable when speaking, dressed like little ferals, busting out inappropriate dance moves, revolving door of partners/friends in and out of their lives, making up games based on shaming the other player..someone award this woman Mother of the year already!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
My fave moment was not too long ago when Abby Gilmore, Jaryd's new Mrs and Sophia's sister all went out together and made sure they proudly posted some lovely pics of the occasion to social media 👏😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

newtothis123

I’m struggling to understand how going to your sister’s for Xmas lunch counts as being ‘just me and the kids’ this Christmas. I don’t know about you but my Christmas Day outfit isn’t made for lap dances at the local strip bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 49