Sophie Cachia #23 Bintang Bali Bogan Bounces Back to Balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my darling angel chompettes! Welcome to thread 23 for Sophie Cachia aka the (not so) Young Mummy.

Coming in hot with the alliteration skills of a grade 2 student, we have @sophie’s hairy salmon with the winning thread title. You could be a best selling lesbian author with that talent. I’ll be sending you a limited edition pair of festive Boxing Day bajamas, with our patented elastic waist. My PA was supposed to do it, but she’s fucked off back to Australia!

Carry on soulmates 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks so much @screenfreelookatme
I just caught up on the last threads 3 pages. It’s quite obvious that she went to Bali to bag an AFLW player and was blocked at every chance. I did notice some stories of players out having fun got deleted the next day.
She Cant be happy to spend time with her fam ina gorgeous setting, now Caitlin has gone she probably spent the day at the pool in a mood, and she’s had that Deni book in her bag since she licked the orchid in Sydney!
Good reading scum -didn’t provide a recap or mention she’s read it all yet, I guess when u r a best selling author, reading other authors books is just a waste of time.

Reactions: 17
“all orders placed during our break will be despatched upon our arrival”

Her terrible writing KILLS ME.
Are you despatching orders when you arrive at your next beach holiday, or are you doing that when you return in January and are back in office ie lying in your crusty bed with your laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“all orders placed during our break will be despatched upon our arrival”

Her terrible writing KILLS ME.
Are you despatching orders when you arrive at your next beach holiday, or are you doing that when you return in January and are back in office ie lying in your crusty bed with your laptop.
Not exactly screaming CEO work ethic is it.

Reactions: 16
I hate those bathers that are so micro you can see labias and arse cheeks. If I saw a woman wearing them in public I’d politely tell her she’s got a wedgie up her arse.

A trend I can’t wait to die!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks so much @screenfreelookatme
I just caught up on the last threads 3 pages. It’s quite obvious that she went to Bali to bag an AFLW player and was blocked at every chance. I did notice some stories of players out having fun got deleted the next day.
She Cant be happy to spend time with her fam ina gorgeous setting, now Caitlin has gone she probably spent the day at the pool in a mood, and she’s had that Deni book in her bag since she licked the orchid in Sydney!
Good reading scum -didn’t provide a recap or mention she’s read it all yet, I guess when u r a best selling author, reading other authors books is just a waste of time.
Surely the AFLW players have sided with Maddie who is authentic in all aspects as opposed to Sophia who is an imposter

Reactions: 14
Unrelated to the current thread but looking back, where does the whole durry queen thing come from? Was it a specific event or does chompers just love a dart?

Reactions: 4
where’s that fake old employee who would take the blame for her whenever people complained??? she must be on a bali holiday too
wasn’t it good old “Em” ? who dealt with all the problems back in the old days? We never saw “Em” but she was kept busy in the shrinking bajama era!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unrelated to the current thread but looking back, where does the whole durry queen thing come from? Was it a specific event or does chompers just love a dart?
She tries to hide it but has been pictured in the background at a few events having a smoko. Most recently at another ex best friend’s 30th birthday, Mia Plecic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.