Sophie Cachia #23 Bintang Bali Bogan Bounces Back to Balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scent that empowers her! WTF ... eau de sweat with top notes of ciggies.

And @screenfreelookatme I look forward to the timely arrival of my festive byjamas. Honoured to join the auspicious ranks of lesbian authors alongside our Pulitzer prizewinning author Sophie . 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A little off track here, but does anyone follow Sophie’s sister Zoe? I do, but I think she’s been hacked, lately it’s all about bitcoin and how she’s got expensive cars that seem to have texas number plates, so I doubt it’s her posting. Seems really odd.

Maybe that’s how Sophie is a multimillionaire, it’s bitcoin, not pjs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A little off track here, but does anyone follow Sophie’s sister Zoe? I do, but I think she’s been hacked, lately it’s all about bitcoin and how she’s got expensive cars that seem to have texas number plates, so I doubt it’s her posting. Seems really odd.

Definitely a hack, I've seen other accounts fall victim to the same thing.

Not sure if it's recoverable or not.

Reactions: 7
Okay ashamed to say I listened to the podcast. Three thoughts:
1. I’m glad she’s now saying that she doesn’t use Liquid Gold every night, coz that’s certainly not what she said she does when she was advertising it 🫠
2. She’s really smart about the sun and her skin. Haha. Hahahaha. HA.
3. I wear that Florence perfume too 😭
*hurls it across the room*

• Haha
Reactions: 18

All may not be what it seems.

A couple of weeks ago she reappeared on FB and has changed her name, with no reference to her married name.

Coincidence?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

she was hacked....well that's what was put on socials.

Reactions: 3
duck Floss looks like an absolute nightmare in the pic the nanny/pa just posted, no wonder even her dad has run mile.

• Wow
All may not be what it seems.

A couple of weeks ago she reappeared on FB and has changed her name, with no reference to her married name.

Coincidence?
interesting….I recall either Zoe or Amy posting something cryptic recently over having a tough time. Sad if they’ve split, they always looked so happy.

Definitely a hack, I've seen other accounts fall victim to the same thing.

Not sure if it's recoverable or not.
She has made another account. I’m wondering her marriage is over. She been off the gram for awhile and her bio No mention of the husband.

Reactions: 6
duck Floss looks like an absolute nightmare in the pic the nanny/pa just posted, no wonder even her dad has run mile.
That's rough. We have no idea about Jarryd's presence as he doesn't feel the need to post his life on Instagram. I would suggest floss is constantly tired, no routine in her life and probably a bit jet lagged.

Reactions: 39
yes married after 3 kids but together loads longer... wedding covid delayed as well.

I heard it was a 10 day thing...not a month... why would you do a month in Bali?? Europe would make much more sense for a month 😎
Yes, they had been together for years and finally married last year at Easter time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.