Sophie Cachia #23 Bintang Bali Bogan Bounces Back to Balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks as though she was at the festival with one of her previous lovers Tessa

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As someone with no kids this was a real lowlight for me 😂
Ha ha ha - as someone with no kids, I completely blocked this whole discussion out - and was confused about when we had spent days discussing makeup prep/foundation!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree with everyone.. I’m a few months older than chomps, no kids yet (found out I have fertility problems so hating on chomps even more for her ‘struggles to conceive’ BUT YOU DID EASILY) I was in a long term relationship with someone who wasn’t interested in festivals, went to my first 3 day festival 4 years ago with my friends and had so much fun. Would do it again but I was hungover all day yesterday from 4 cruisers.

‘Never leaving my BABY’s*** again’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She just have been on of the cars that got out early, there is no way she was stuck in that traffic jam. We would have heard ALL about it.
It would have had some Mayo on the story too. Robbed by Muslim bikies while stuck in traffic or something similar #truth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t you think one of our most affluent bizness women would have private helicopter contacts for a safe and fast access and egress?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.