Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she fake yawn so often. Can someone save all her yawns to the media page.
Bridal Pj’s? What? Satin leopard print with lace inserts then?!!
Dont forget the revolutionary stretch waistband

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its amazing how different she looks in each full length selfie lol. Like if you going to photoshop at least be consistent each time.

Caitlin probably thinks she has it under control, just sticking around long enough to make money, get good IG profile, then she'll leave. But the way the narc abuse works is that gradually you feel less and less like yourself until you have no power left and feel like you have nowhere left to go.....

Also if she does leave on her own terms, Sophie will slam her on social media and ensure she can't get work again anywhere #nofurthercomment
Chompers just needs to pick the wrong person to work for her and she could end up with sexual harassment charges against her. That would not be great for her image.

Why does she fake yawn so often. Can someone save all her yawns to the media page.
She's so classy they'll be faux fur and crotchless with tassels.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I still can't believe any human let alone parent human would ever display that in the middle of their living room 🤢🤢🤢
We have a nude drawings in our hallway. The difference being that they're tasteful ones from my final year of uni as part of my life drawing class. The poses are gorgeous and it was some of my best work. They're beautiful forms and not a shot straight up the clacker! I've also always let my kids know that if they ever feel uncomfortable having them up they'll go somewhere else (our bedroom etc) away from where their friends would see them.

Then there's Soph with her vag shot in the dining room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
No idea why she asks for opinions on the design when they are almost always some variation of leopard print.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she has the capacity to regret… looking back Jarryd might have been a bogan, but he was always seeming to give 💯 for her and the kids. Even post split he was happy to be there and they actually both did navigate coparenting in a really great way for their kids, and she just couldn’t help herself but duck it up for all of them. Surely she looks back and feels awful, surely behind the scenes she’s trying to mend that beautiful bond

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she has the capacity to regret… looking back Jarryd might have been a bogan, but he was always seeming to give 💯 for her and the kids. Even post split he was happy to be there and they actually both did navigate coparenting in a really great way for their kids, and she just couldn’t help herself but duck it up for all of them. Surely she looks back and feels awful, surely behind the scenes she’s trying to mend that beautiful bond
Remember he used to bring her and Mads coffee and sit in the bedroom with them?. You don't see him at all any more.

Reactions: 22
Here they are without the blurring.
I feel like I should have done a trigger warning before posting it, sorry
For someone who preaches be you and embracing her true self, inspiring her babies bla bla bla.... She cut her flaps to be 'perfect'. It is perfectly normal for vulvas to come in all shapes and sizes and it's sad how many young women think they should be looking a certain way

Must be tiring preaching all these tHeoRiEs that never apply to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely no regrets from her.

She sees that the world and everyone in it has wronged her and she does not have the capacity for self-reflection and how she got it so wrong with every friendship and relationship she has had.

We all suspect how LL cries herself to sleep at night about her shitful life but Sophie would be laying awake at night planning revenge.

Such a nasty piece of tit and has found herself alone (except for the paid help) with noone to blame but herself.🖕

Reactions: 25
except for the fact that her hips have magically widened again since previous #frail selfie from 6 days ago…

please sis I’m begging for some photoshop consistency here
Thanks for the comparison. Who is she kidding with the photo on the left 😂😂😂 even if she lost a lot of weight she would never be that small. She has a large frame, especially in the hips. I don’t think she has lost any weight. All just photoshopped. Even the photo on the right I think isn’t the real her.

Reactions: 17
Latest DM article (saying nothing new) confirms that Caitlin is speaking on behalf of Sophie!!

Poor pet must be too traumatized 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll start off by saying horse racing is ick in general but ick suits Chompers so meh.
But anyone else find it mildly amusing Chompers didn’t get invites to Darby, Cup or Oaks day?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sophie: I will not be commenting further

Also Sophie: *interview with Femail and commenting further at every given opportunity*
DD62EEF0-F61F-4279-A321-299C5803F8E0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.