Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I WILL NOT BE COMMENTING FURTHER

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Y’all ranggggggggggggg yes soph, with your cigs you are the pic of health 😚
This literally reads like “when my friends got on the gear nobody paid attention to me and didn’t care that I know all the lyrics to Mariah Carey songs and dance which a face like I’m chronically constipated, so I cracked the shits and started judging them.”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why is the Herald Sun so obsessed with her?

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 12.07.39 pm.png

Sophie Cachia has revealed more about the hard times in the wake of her split from fiancée Maddie Garrick.

The businesswoman and mum of two thanked her PA and friend Caitlin Pilatti for being a pillar of support and reminding her of her “worth”.

She admitted she couldn’t eat or sleep for days after announcing the break-up almost two weeks ago.

“They say you become the environment you’re surrounded by,” Cachia wrote on social media.

“From answering a 4am call from Italy to get me home, to right now – this chick has held

my hand & helped ride the wave with me lately.

“She’s cried with me, held me, packed up the house for me, stayed awake for sleepless nights with me, put food in front of me trying to get me to stomach something, been there for my babies for every minute I couldn’t be the best version of myself, reminded me on my worth when even I’d forgotten it, helped me focus on work that needed to be done … to taking me out for the best weekend ever (despite the fact I will now take 6 months to get over).

“From once just an employee of mine to now my ride or die friend & best roommate to exist – I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU. Bring on summer together.”

Cachia tellingly liked a comment from a follower suggesting there were red flags in some things Garrick posted.

One comment she reposted: “You have to be Australia’s most eligible lesbian right?!”

Cachia has continued to work and promote her successful pyjama brand while admitting to struggling with anxiety and feeling humiliated and embarrassed by the situation.

After returning from Italy where Garrick relocated to play basketball, Cachia posted to her followers that she made the decision to split from her fiancée of seven months.

Friends told the Herald Sun there may have been a third party involved and pointed the finger at Garrick for the break-up.

Garrick has alluded to doing it tough; on a picture of ice on her ankle she wrote “sums up this week” and on Wednesday night uploaded a reel about things being hard.

But she has also curiously posted pictures with a woman, who appears to be a teammate, after taking a trip away to visit Siena.

Cachia, who was previously married to Jaryd Cachia, hinted at a breach of trust as she explained she wanted to set a “good example” for her children, Bobby, 8, and Florence, 5.

The former Australian Survivor star also shared that she would find it hard to trust people again following the attempt at a long distance relationship.

“I’m SICK TO DEATH of people needing to be there for me. “We’re here for you” they say, and I’m angry,” she wrote.

“Not for their want to help me, but for yet another reason I need them to. It’s humiliating. It’s embarrassing.

“I didn’t ask for this. I don’t want to be here. 2 weeks ago I was travelling the world, the happiest I’ve felt in my life for so many years. I was oblivious … I don’t want to not believe in anyone ever again or have trust issues.”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1700141

Sophie Cachia has revealed more about the hard times in the wake of her split from fiancée Maddie Garrick.

The businesswoman and mum of two thanked her PA and friend Caitlin Pilatti for being a pillar of support and reminding her of her “worth”.

She admitted she couldn’t eat or sleep for days after announcing the break-up almost two weeks ago.

“They say you become the environment you’re surrounded by,” Cachia wrote on social media.

“From answering a 4am call from Italy to get me home, to right now – this chick has held

“She’s cried with me, held me, packed up the house for me, stayed awake for sleepless nights with me, put food in front of me trying to get me to stomach something, been there for my babies for every minute I couldn’t be the best version of myself, reminded me on my worth when even I’d forgotten it, helped me focus on work that needed to be done … to taking me out for the best weekend ever (despite the fact I will now take 6 months to get over).

“From once just an employee of mine to now my ride or die friend & best roommate to exist – I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU. Bring on summer together.”

Cachia tellingly liked a comment from a follower suggesting there were red flags in some things Garrick posted.

One comment she reposted: “You have to be Australia’s most eligible lesbian right?!”

Cachia has continued to work and promote her successful pyjama brand while admitting to struggling with anxiety and feeling humiliated and embarrassed by the situation.

After returning from Italy where Garrick relocated to play basketball, Cachia posted to her followers that she made the decision to split from her fiancée of seven months.

Friends told the Herald Sun there may have been a third party involved and pointed the finger at Garrick for the break-up.

Garrick has alluded to doing it tough; on a picture of ice on her ankle she wrote “sums up this week” and on Wednesday night uploaded a reel about things being hard.

But she has also curiously posted pictures with a woman, who appears to be a teammate, after taking a trip away to visit Siena.

Cachia, who was previously married to Jaryd Cachia, hinted at a breach of trust as she explained she wanted to set a “good example” for her children, Bobby, 8, and Florence, 5.

The former Australian Survivor star also shared that she would find it hard to trust people again following the attempt at a long distance relationship.

“I’m SICK TO DEATH of people needing to be there for me. “We’re here for you” they say, and I’m angry,” she wrote.

“Not for their want to help me, but for yet another reason I need them to. It’s humiliating. It’s embarrassing.

“I didn’t ask for this. I don’t want to be here. 2 weeks ago I was travelling the world, the happiest I’ve felt in my life for so many years. I was oblivious … I don’t want to not believe in anyone ever again or have trust issues.”
Because Jackie is team chompers..

FEED6104-E55F-4F92-BA42-7F931981EBAB.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1700141

They keep writing cos people keep clicking
Don’t click
It’s nothing you haven’t read here/don’t already know !

Reactions: 17
Was that always blurred?
Definitely not blurred, she probably did it so it wouldn’t get reported. She is definitely trying to remind MG of what she is missing out on 🤢 I know that myself as a straight women would choose anyone on that bball team or in all of Italy over what is on offer in that picture.

Reactions: 15
Here you go!
This woman gives me the creeps. I know Caitlin is an adult but Chompers is so sleazy. So now a young woman she's known for 5 minutes is her ride or die. Give me a break this thing will screw anything if it has a pulse, she is just grotty.

Reactions: 18
I still can't believe any human let alone parent human would ever display that in the middle of their living room 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.