Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This high class journalism in the Daily Fail and Herald Scum will be giving her a hard on as it’s right up her classless alley. I do wonder if she’s put such a guilt trip on Maddie for embarrassing her and not playing her insta role properly that she’s insisted on leading the narrative. Head high Maddie G. Stay schtum. MG was pretty much Scum’s whole ‘storyline’ on insta for the past year or whatever. Now she’s got Caitlin in the pjs and ‘look at my hot woman’ which we all agree is ICK.
Surely it’s only further downhill from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Subject matter aside, those paintings are just bleeping ugly? They’re not aesthetically pleasing in any way.
Agreed, they are so amateurish, not painted by anyone with any talent, perhaps painted by someone with a thing for big ugly flaps of a pyjama wannabe mogul! Peter Alexander she aint!

She is so gross! 🤮 what bride is going to want Bridal PJ’s that she’ll probably do the in leopard print fabric 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest story of her showing the blue leopard pjs… “they’re a bit big on me at the moment” she looks the same 😂
And the people asking if there are pockets. No, there aren’t any pockets. They are the most basic PJs ever. How much does her crap cost ?? Kmart is much better style, colour and VARIETY!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she models here new release pjs with no underwear on then says oh I’m trying to hide my boobies. We’ll wear a bra you skank!! No one wants to see you jiggle your ass either!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw a comment in her tiktok saying they were excited for Soph to be in her 'villain era' as if this witch has not already been in her villain era for actual years haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
That would definitely be my reaction if Cachia ever appeared on my bank statement, right before I called the bank, cancelled my card and lodged a fraudulent transaction.
Also loving the ad that came up in this thread for me 😬🦷
HOLY FILTERED FACE, BATMAN! 💀
Also nobody prints and reads out their bank statement these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest story she claims that Dory is made of a super durable (looks thinner than tissue paper) French terry fabric. Does she know what terry fabric is? Wait, no she doesn’t. Isn’t terry like towelling type fabric? Her website also says cotton sleepwear. So which is it Sophie?? Cotton, polyester, elastase??? Terry?? They’re not all the same you dense fool!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her latest story she claims that Dory is made of a super durable (looks thinner than tissue paper) French terry fabric. Does she know what terry fabric is? Wait, no she doesn’t. Isn’t terry like towelling type fabric? Her website also says cotton sleepwear. So which is it Sophie?? Cotton, polyester, elastase??? Terry?? They’re not all the same you dense fool!
She also said PACIFICALLY instead of SPECIFICALLY....much journo, super boss lady CEO can't even say words correctly!!!! Dumb ass mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No white knight, but I’m a textile designer. French Terry is basically tracksuit material that isn’t fuzzy on the inside, it’s what nicer tracksuits are made out of. You’re thinking of Terry toweling which is a knitted looped fabric that looks like bath towels (which are woven, not knitted)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Viscose Poly Elastane is not even close to French Terry, you lying surgically corrected twit Sophy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.