Sophie Cachia #20 the Durry Queen of Tullamarine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Subject matter aside, those paintings are just bleeping ugly? They’re not aesthetically pleasing in any way.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I still can't believe any human let alone parent human would ever display that in the middle of their living room 🤢🤢🤢
I was just about to say the same thing!!!
I definitely wouldn’t classify myself as a prude but that full frontal piece is HECTIC!!!
I have two daughters and there’s still no way I’d have something like that up in my house. Imagine how embarrassing it must be for bobby to have mates over hahaha

Reactions: 26
Was that always blurred?
I’m actually extremely taken aback by the full frontal pic. And that’s even with it blurred! And I don’t consider myself a prude in the slightest!
The breasts pic - maybe, at a stretch could come across as ok (still bizarre to have your OWN breasts on display in your home)
But the full frontal?? It’s so far from inappropriate it’s not even funny.
If I was Jaryd I’d be absolutely furious!

I know she likes to think of herself as this progressive “open” mother who is raising children who are accepting of all etc but she’s actually not.
She’s teaching flossy that this is the norm. That showing off your body in this way is acceptable.
She’s teaching bobby that females are just a subject.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I’m actually extremely taken aback by the full frontal pic. And that’s even with it blurred! And I don’t consider myself a prude in the slightest!
The breasts pic - maybe, at a stretch could come across as ok (still bizarre to have your OWN breasts on display in your home)

I know she likes to think of herself as this progressive “open” mother who is raising children who are accepting of all etc but she’s actually not.
She’s teaching flossy that this is the norm. That showing off your body in this way is acceptable.
She has no idea what a boundary is in any aspect of her life and it will definitely all explode on her. These kids will demand answers eventually. If they are still talking to her.

Reactions: 9
Why is the Herald Sun so obsessed with her?

View attachment 1700141

Sophie Cachia has revealed more about the hard times in the wake of her split from fiancée Maddie Garrick.

The businesswoman and mum of two thanked her PA and friend Caitlin Pilatti for being a pillar of support and reminding her of her “worth”.

She admitted she couldn’t eat or sleep for days after announcing the break-up almost two weeks ago.

“They say you become the environment you’re surrounded by,” Cachia wrote on social media.

“From answering a 4am call from Italy to get me home, to right now – this chick has held

my hand & helped ride the wave with me lately.

“She’s cried with me, held me, packed up the house for me, stayed awake for sleepless nights with me, put food in front of me trying to get me to stomach something, been there for my babies for every minute I couldn’t be the best version of myself, reminded me on my worth when even I’d forgotten it, helped me focus on work that needed to be done … to taking me out for the best weekend ever (despite the fact I will now take 6 months to get over).

“From once just an employee of mine to now my ride or die friend & best roommate to exist – I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU. Bring on summer together.”

Cachia tellingly liked a comment from a follower suggesting there were red flags in some things Garrick posted.

One comment she reposted: “You have to be Australia’s most eligible lesbian right?!”

Cachia has continued to work and promote her successful pyjama brand while admitting to struggling with anxiety and feeling humiliated and embarrassed by the situation.

After returning from Italy where Garrick relocated to play basketball, Cachia posted to her followers that she made the decision to split from her fiancée of seven months.

Friends told the Herald Sun there may have been a third party involved and pointed the finger at Garrick for the break-up.

Garrick has alluded to doing it tough; on a picture of ice on her ankle she wrote “sums up this week” and on Wednesday night uploaded a reel about things being hard.

But she has also curiously posted pictures with a woman, who appears to be a teammate, after taking a trip away to visit Siena.

Cachia, who was previously married to Jaryd Cachia, hinted at a breach of trust as she explained she wanted to set a “good example” for her children, Bobby, 8, and Florence, 5.

The former Australian Survivor star also shared that she would find it hard to trust people again following the attempt at a long distance relationship.

“I’m SICK TO DEATH of people needing to be there for me. “We’re here for you” they say, and I’m angry,” she wrote.

“Not for their want to help me, but for yet another reason I need them to. It’s humiliating. It’s embarrassing.

“I didn’t ask for this. I don’t want to be here. 2 weeks ago I was travelling the world, the happiest I’ve felt in my life for so many years. I was oblivious … I don’t want to not believe in anyone ever again or have trust issues.”
This must be for clicks bc they were hell bent on calling her sophia and making her look like the turd she is. The HS is such tabloid trash. Right up her alley.

Reactions: 14
I was just about to say the same thing!!!
I definitely wouldn’t classify myself as a prude but that full frontal piece is HECTIC!!!
I have two daughters and there’s still no way I’d have something like that up in my house. Imagine how embarrassing it must be for bobby to have mates over hahaha
But she isn’t a regular mum, she’s a cool mum 🥴🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8

WAIT… is the artwork actually paintings of her body?????
You’ve got to be bleeping kidding, wow she really is all kinds of messed up.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Was that always blurred?
I've seen many posts about the pictures but haven't actually seen them before. Wow. I have 2 kids and am all about positivity, especially with my daughter but no, way too far if thats her own body. I feel beyond disguted.

Reactions: 7
Its amazing how different she looks in each full length selfie lol. Like if you going to photoshop at least be consistent each time.

Caitlin probably thinks she has it under control, just sticking around long enough to make money, get good IG profile, then she'll leave. But the way the narc abuse works is that gradually you feel less and less like yourself until you have no power left and feel like you have nowhere left to go.....

Also if she does leave on her own terms, Sophie will slam her on social media and ensure she can't get work again anywhere #nofurthercomment

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Subject matter aside, those paintings are just bleeping ugly? They’re not aesthetically pleasing in any way.
They look unfinished. Soph dear, pop a floating timber frame around them love. You box needs a box.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone notice how in her dog food aid she refers to them as “our” dogs and the table as “our table” since when?! It used to be all me/mine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.