Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone of the females in the comments thread on Outspoken ever manage to find their way here or any lurkers come out of hiding after this, can someone please take ExTamponFlinger or something along those lines as their username. Please and thank you.
Man I missed so many good ones last night! Bravo! 😉

I’m particularly loving the photo chosen by the HS to announce the news…
HS is quite partial to an odd burn or two towards SC!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What a fun place to take your dogs and babies….all those powerlines! She really is the train wreck from Tulla

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a fun place to take your dogs and babies….all those powerlines! She really is the train wreck from Tulla
She's used to the buzz from those powerlines, remember they are the scenery from the Shaw Media office. ⚡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie is the dam cheater, she wants to talk homophones with Bobby, here’s one you know all about…..
Cheater & Cheetah 🤬
Hahaha this warms my bleak, primary school teacher heart 😂
I wonder if Scummy even bothers to update Bobby’s teacher about their home life anymore, or just assumes she’s knows to expect a train wreck of a child everyday since his life is so unpredictable and has people coming in and out of his home/life so regularly. Poor kid, I hope he finds some comfort and stability at school. Sadly I wouldn’t be surprised if kids were teasing him today, due to his mother’s inability to maintain a solid relationship

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Right! So, since my last prediction came about overnight, imma throw this one out as a curve ball and see how we go lol.

My bets are that in the next weeks/months, Smoph is going to have another public breakdown, and then she will start an OnlyF^ns account to reclaim her place as the only openly seggs-positive lesbian CEO in the Tulla airport world! 🔮. 💥🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Does anyone know if she found out about Maddie before, during or after the trip to Italy?
I’m not sure we know, but it kind of seemed like she didn’t know prior, maybe it came about towards the end, she came home all sad looking in that Ad she had done & we knew!

Reactions: 7
Hahaha this warms my bleak, primary school teacher heart 😂
I wonder if Scummy even bothers to update Bobby’s teacher about their home life anymore, or just assumes she’s knows to expect a train wreck of a child everyday since his life is so unpredictable and has people coming in and out of his home/life so regularly. Poor kid, I hope he finds some comfort and stability at school. Sadly I wouldn’t be surprised if kids were teasing him today, due to his mother’s inability to maintain a solid relationship
I completely agree, the anxiety those kids must be feeling and uncertainty of their mums mood at each school pick up, not that she’d even be available to actually connect with the kids teachers to inform them of her ever changing partner's and care givers coming and going in the kids lives…..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I suspect that there was no actual cheating by Mads, she broke up with Sophie over the phone and then got a new number.Now Sophie is doing what she does best.Lying about the truth and playing the victim.How dare Maddie not want to be a mother anymore to her kids..I truly believe thats what she is so hurt about.The doormat said no more.
Also, Mads definitely finally read the book.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I can’t help but love mamamia, despite them featuring Sophie on their no filter podcast. I only hope that todays episode title had some slight dig in it “The day my soul-mate said No”
HAHAHA!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure we know, but it kind of seemed like she didn’t know prior, maybe it came about towards the end, she came home all sad looking in that Ad she had done & we knew!
Yeah, I think so too, as she looked very happy in the video she posted prior (kissing the air one 🙄) amd then very red eyes as picked up here, for the Cygnet ads.

Reactions: 9
We have million dollar views!!!!

The view: Grim and it needed a filter

Stay jealous!

CF711C1C-1F00-4CD9-AA2E-BD602E80903B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.