Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad smoph has to post the dogs daily now cos it's the only thing that would get maddog jealous 🤣

As for timeline I think it either happened just before she left or when she arrived home.... While she was flying she posted the pics of mads in the blue pj's smiling on her grid (first genuine smiles from her, ironically as miss CEO leaving)

I noticed a few days after Sophia home and posting red eyes in bed that post was deleted

Reactions: 13
still supporting her 😦
So she's Sophie's ex step mother in law and the younger one is her ex half sister in law. Soph used to advertise the ex step mother in law's depilatory business and also the ex half sister in law's tattoo services. She spent Easter with them this year while her whole family had an Easter celebration. I"m not surprised they are there to support her.

Reactions: 11
I’m thinking Peyton is the one Maddy has a thing for! She’s recently just deleted stories about what God sees as “faithful” whether that is a dig at Sophie’s reasoning for the breakup?!
In addition to that - look how maddie and her were talking, even maddie disregarding SC at their date, saying let’s do this next week to Peyton 😂 and SC hearts aren’t liked by doormad, a random liked them.
CD7088FD-31AB-4AEB-80A0-00AFE80614B6.jpeg
6D5DC468-4BF9-4E22-B692-9BC9EAF71025.jpeg
Also, *not pictured, but you can go look* Peyton commented on one of SC posts, while she was in Italy, but since then, neither of them follow each other 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh the shade from RDOM about their off camera friends who have veneers from Bond St that look so real… I’m here for it pass the popcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well Kirsten and Jordie broke up a while ago (typical cachia ex wife still using the surname.
And for Georgia…. Maybe to boost her own digital hegira presence kissing Sophie’s behind
Jordan cheating on Kirsten for years sigh...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor Bob and Floss. Scummy only puts on her “mama” hat and spends quality time with them (on camera) when she’s single…

Reactions: 32
I’m thinking Peyton is the one Maddy has a thing for! She’s recently just deleted stories about what God sees as “faithful” whether that is a dig at Sophie’s reasoning for the breakup?!
In addition to that - look how maddie and her were talking, even maddie disregarding SC at their date, saying let’s do this next week to Peyton 😂 and SC hearts aren’t liked by doormad, a random liked them.
View attachment 1674022View attachment 1674023Also, *not pictured, but you can go look* Peyton commented on one of SC posts, while she was in Italy, but since then, neither of them follow each other 🫠
Sophie also liked one of Peyton’s posts…

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m curious as to why people believe Sophie’s hint that Maddie cheated.
Sophie lies all the time, she’s the one who wrote a whole book about her cheating on various partners.

Reactions: 35
Poor Bob and Floss. Scummy only puts on her “mama” hat and spends quality time with them (on camera) when she’s single…
Gotta have the camera rolling for the breakup/my children healed me and are my everything until the next athlete video

Reactions: 12
I’m curious as to why people believe Sophie’s hint that Maddie cheated.
Sophie lies all the time, she’s the one who wrote a whole book about her cheating on various partners.
A couple of people a few pages back confirmed it was Maddie from friends

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.