Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny that AK announces her new relationship publicly the same week Sophie announces her and Maddie breaking up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Seriously isn't Sophie the first non boring non conforming female woman human to have open relationships??? Can't believe she'd send Jarryd on a euro trip with condoms (and proudly announce it to the world) but wouldn't agree to you open relationship with doormads when gone for 6mo?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This was always going to happen, given how they got back together. Maddie was never over what Sophie did to her

there’s also a saying: “what goes around comes around” Sophie should consider tattooing that on herself lel

Reactions: 26
Wow I knew something had gone down when I opened up tattle to 12 new pages. Damn girls! We are the Oracle for sure. Haha
Doormads no more

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but I’m confused - what about it?
My mum probably has a post with the same caption with me 😂
Maddie's mum has gone to Italy maybe, to support Maddie post break up? Looks like a recent pic with Maddies shorter hair (pure speculation)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t think there is any beef, they still occasionally throw each other comments. I think they probably just don’t have anything in common 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh oh oh there is plenty of beef 😂😂 Ox Tail, Rib Eye, Beef Cheeks, Steak Wraps, Midnight Steaks, oh tit sorry 🤣 those are ELL’s meals from the last few days .

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t think there is any beef, they still occasionally throw each other comments. I think they probably just don’t have anything in common 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think there’s beef. No idea what. They refuse to acknowledge each other at events (Chemist warehouse).
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but Sophie took a jab at her when they both launched their ‘warehouses’ because EL had chosen the same wallpaper and design. Sophie claimed she’d been working months on the design. There isn’t room for 2 boss babe CEOs with wainscotting wall paper in Melbourne.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Maddie's mum has gone to Italy maybe, to support Maddie post break up? Looks like a recent pic with Maddies shorter hair (pure speculation)
Think that’s an old photo as Maddie has the ring on in the photo. Looks like it might’ve been from her going away?

Reactions: 6
Not only did most of us think they would break up when Maddie went to Italy but Sophie would have been reading those comments for weeks HATING us. I firmly believe Maddie didn’t know she was visiting and that the whole thing went to tit and she had to come home early. Really obvious. I do feel bad for those kids, really bad. Their lives have been one constant disruption and a revolving door of new Mums.

Reactions: 29
How funny that AK announces her new relationship publicly the same week Sophie announces her and Maddie breaking up
Alanna has come out and said that the girl in those photos and her are only friends.. we’re reaching ladies 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.