Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophiesgiantego

Maddie has gained thousands of new followers 😂👏🏻 I cannot wait to see how she moves forward from here, I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t post anything at all and just continued to show off how happy she is. That’s what I did when I left my ex of 6 years, didn’t even acknowledge it, just lived my best life and soft launch my new partner (now husband) a few months later 😂😌 I recon she’s absolutely thrilled to have finally dropped the dead weight

Reactions: 39

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
That book she wrote really seems to be the biggest mistake of her life. I don’t feel bad for her though, not one iota.

Also I just remembered i came up with this thread title so from now on I am to be called Nostradamus.
Please send me this weeks powerball numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 39

santababy

Chatty Member
The fact that’s she’s casuLly slipped in the breakup statement in between the cachia advertising and #sponsored posts has me cacking

• Haha
Reactions: 38

notgifted

VIP Member
No piping hot tea but friends who are friends of theirs have confirmed that mads cheated however still trying to work details out of when smoph found out.... leave it with me 😅
Lol, good on Mads, revenge is a fish best served cold 🤣 so bad Soph went over there and I don’t reckon the coach called her back, I reckon she found out something she didn’t like and high tailed it out of there!

Shouldn’t laugh at this, but I’m crying 😂

The airport/freeway comments are killing me tonight.
Yeah I am flat out keeping up! We’ve had a prowler in the back neighbours yard and I needed to get the video footage, but I was so hyped over the breakup I really wasn’t that interested in a burglar getting caught 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Newhere2

VIP Member
Ha her line about "I will not be commenting any further" bitch please yes you will. Probs on your new podcast 🙄 hope Maddie is ready

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
These kids are going to be so messed up with the endless cycle of new mummies!
I can’t believe she did an engagement party…this is so embarrassing…but we all know Scummy is going to absolutely relish in all the attention coming her way for it!
My guess is Maddie asked for an open relationship just before Sophie was due to leave Italy and it didn’t go down welll….even from the world’s chillest, polyamorous, sexual lesbian!

Reactions: 37

notgifted

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she would break it off if Maddie cheated, its ok for Sophie to do it to basically all partners she has had, but not the other way around, what did she do, pull someone else’s menstrual cup out and fling it out the window of the apartment ?? Strap on with another basketballer or got caught with a bloke chock a block up Mads?
I want the details.

thanks for all you do 🤣🤣 can’t trick a tattler

• Haha

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
It’s like panic at the disco up in here tonight ! Thank you Sophie!
Hahaha the most action this thread has seen in a while. ..it will start moving as fast as her mate Emmylou's thread once she posts the breakdown spiral video of her children helping her up off the bathroom floor. Cue a string of inspirational quotes about "healing" and "growth" in 3, 2, 1.....

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Role model for her children, now that has to be a joke. Poor kids have gone from 3 mummas to just 1 strange mum who leaves them behind at the drop of a pair of knickers hat.

• Haha
  • Angry

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
“Thanks for coming and everything you do”.
Let’s unpack that. Now, “not all men”, sure. But that is THE most hetero statement ever. Every husband (that actually acknowledges his wife on her birthday or mother’s day) says “thanks for everything you do” because they literally cannot name a single specific. I mean good for you if you’re in a hetero relationship and your male partner is better than this, and maybe things are improving, but honestly it’s screaming 80-90’s Dad. The most general, non-genuine, low effort, blanket statement ever. Nice one Mads.

Reactions: 36

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Off topic but a friend who works at a Melbourne hospital said chompers was admitted a few months ago for an apparent breast revision
Not cool mate. You, or your friend.

For the record (pun intended), it is very easy to track who has viewed/accessed a specific patient’s data. Something to keep in mind.

Last edited:

itssobutiful

I feel genuinely sorry for those poor confused kids.
not one scrap of sympathy for the worlds biggest narc. Shes had it coming and then some for a long time now.
Maddie is so much better off without her

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Firstly, thanks for playing along here and letting us know there is sand in the bottom of the pool.

Secondly, can you let us know how one gets sand in the pool from an internal reno.

And last but not least, it doesn't cost $$ or lots of time to remove. You either vacuum it up manually with a cleaner connected to your filter or install a Barracuda or Creepy Crawly type cleaner but you are just too lazy to do it aren't you?
You're welcome.👍

• Haha
  • Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
So I’m predicting the world’s first lesbian will post a story soon about Mads and her deciding to try an open relationship whilst long distance, but over time every trace of Mads will be scratched from the gram and mama Maddie will be replaced by another young lady from another sporting league. Perhaps a jockey just in time for spring racing carnival? What else hasn’t she tried? A swimmer perhaps? Look forward to seeing the world’s largest children try their luck at horse riding

• Haha