Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
She’s actually done more hands-on parenting in the last 24 hours than she has in the last 24 months. But also…. imagine using your own children as a manipulative tool on Instagram to try and piss off an ex. She’s so gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ALovesMistress

Lol, good on Mads, revenge is a fish best served cold 🤣 so bad Soph went over there and I don’t reckon the coach called her back, I reckon she found out something she didn’t like and high tailed it out of there!
That's what I am thinking!!! Something has been found out on their 3 hour train trip 🤨 But will keep digging! 4 the tatters.

• Heart

therealsmilf

VIP Member
In Sophie's mind - she will be the victim and has been so very hard done by. She will be trying to prove to everyone (herself included) how very fine she is.

I imagine she is angry more than sad. NPD types don't really feel sadness like normal people. She wanted to have with Maddie to trap her not to create a family.

If she genuinely cared about her children she wouldn't have had Maddie move in after 5 minutes. I imagine her saying to her kids "you think you're missing Maddie - how about you think about how I'm feeling" type things.

No empathy or concern for their wellbeing. To focused on moving on and showing the world she's winning this break-up.

Last edited:

notgifted

VIP Member
So we think this happened while she was over there?
Or Mads waited until Soph got home & called her said “hey, I’ve been playing hide the Italian sausage, or chowing down on some clam marinara, please don’t contact me again, we are done” type scenario?

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I have it on solid authority that Jaryd is in fact absolutely done with Sophie’s shit and is finally standing up for himself, and that they are not in a good place at all. This paired with the breakup has me on cloud 9 😂😂😂
Good for Jaryd! His gf is probably part of this overdue process. Soph really doesn't seem to have anyone to turn to now - maybe her Dad? Pa Jordy must be ignoring all her crap so he can see the grandkids that he clearly adores. Staying with her mum earlier this year obviously didn't work out too well either. Christmas will be SO interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

therealsmilf

VIP Member
"Provided everything for her" AFTER dumping her multiple times to go back to the other love of the life.

And this is course after she was married to an incompetent man that she also had to support.

Anyone would be lucky to date her :rolleyes:

But also what friends? She doesnt have any friends to talk to HS on her behalf unless its Jaryd's ex family.

January93

I do feel for the kids, it must be confusing for them. Given they had their engagement party, may be only 2 months ago?

savefloss

VIP Member
Poor Bob and Floss. Scummy only puts on her “mama” hat and spends quality time with them (on camera) when she’s single…

savefloss

VIP Member
Posted a breakup story, couple of ads for Cachia and now a couple of stories for Marley Spoon....like her life isn't fucking falling apart quicker than a Cadbury Flake! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is trying to utilise the high engagement her page will have tonight by cramming in as many sponsored ads as possible. What. A. Loser

• Haha
  • Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Nothing says “I’m so home in Italy” like lame tourist photos in Pisa.

She is literally the most basic bitch.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Maddie must be rocking back and forth worrying about all the secrets Sophie is going to drop about her and their sex life? Seems to be her pattern post break up. With a pod cast coming up, I think she will certainly be using some tea on Maddie for content 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow