Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
So Maddie will have no home or belongings to return to? How does that even work. The kids don’t get to say good bye to yet another partner?
Fuck this is wild!

Wonder who Maddie hooked up with? I wonder if it was her ultimate revenge for that shit Sophie put her through. I love how she makes out she ended it, if Maddie was stepping out she ended it love.
I hope it was!

Reactions: 35
I really hope Maddie’s career flourishes and she ends up with an Italian Monica Belluci glamour. With perky boobs and healthy glossy hair. Who doesn’t emotionally and financially control her.
This breakup in the most warranted form of schadenfreude regarding Sophie.

So soph is all sad cause maddy cheated...common she basically in a open marriage with jaryd, i swear on podcast years ago she admitted they'd both happily hook up with others.. she's never believed in monogamy.. now all of a sudden she does 😂
Sophie is the dam cheater, she wants to talk homophones with Bobby, here’s one you know all about…..
Cheater & Cheetah 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Bahahahahaha write a book about what a cheating moll you are for everyone to read and then all the tears when someone cheats on her.

I truly hope female human athletes give her a wide berth given her love of sharing intimate details.

Honestly, her next root would have to be a fool.

usemycode

VIP Member
I’m curious as to why people believe Sophie’s hint that Maddie cheated.
Sophie lies all the time, she’s the one who wrote a whole book about her cheating on various partners.

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Another who absolutely sprinted here when I saw the announcement on another account on Insta. Hooley Dooley! Totally shading maddie and laying blame at her feet. I would say Maddie got some distance, maybe some friends/family or new teammates got to talk some sense into her and showed her the book for real.

I hope Maddie didn't leave anything of value at the Tulla mansion. The cars zooming by on the freeway may see a big bonfire tonight in the backyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
TBH kind of jealous of Maddie now. She looks great, she’s out living her best life in Italy, getting paid to play the sport she loves, free to hook up with as many hot people as she likes 🔥

It’s only October, so I guess there’s still time for me to be jealous of Sophie about…something 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
I love how none monogamous Sophie leaves Maddie because Maddie's not monogamous.

So it only applies to you Sophie?

And also giving everything Maddie needed. Yet every post of Sophie's started with MY house. MY this MY that. She treated Maddie like shit. Emotionally abusive but hey she gave her everything guys!!!!

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I’m actually stoked for little Florence that she seems to finally be doing dancing . Real dance lessons. Although I’m sure it’s a sport Sophie doesn’t value that little girl is obviously craving a creative outlet and doesn’t give a shit about stereotypes.
Sophie has commented on the fact Florence and Bobby have been raised in the most gender fluid and open parenting environment “yet” … Flossy is so unashamedly “girly” and enjoys stereotypically “feminine” interests… which she seems to comment on it in a perceived negative way… compared to golden child Bobdog. The irony Sophie delegitimises stereotypical interests because Sophie herself is not like them pesky other girls. Be you, my ass. This woman is a deadset idiot. I don’t think she fully understands or appreciates the nuances of gender roles and feminism. She loves the glory of being high profile LGBTQI+ community yet knows none of the struggle. For someone so “attracted” to women, she tends to tear them down a lot.

Reactions: 33

January93

MG has turned off comments on her most recent post, the distanced and cold "thanks for coming" one. Wonder what comments she was getting....

(Most likely congratulations)

• Haha
Reactions: 33