Sophie Cachia #16 Maddie needs to run to Italy for a Peroni, so she doesn’t get stuck riding My Little Phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it a farewell or an engagement party? I’m so confused by her at this point

Ok, seems to be a party for both. What ever makes you feel better for more people from Maddie’s camp being there Soph
OMFG!! That sneaky little apostrophe is back.
MAD's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mads really seemed to be enjoying herself in the dancing shots, hope its just the party atmosphere and she'll come to her senses in Italy 🙄

Reactions: 7
From the snap shot of what has been shown on their socials this afternoon/evening it looks to be mostly Maddie’s friends and family. Although I saw a post from the QLD bestie, but no actual picture of her at the party so I don’t know if it was a share or her actual photo.

Reactions: 2
My personal favourite moments of the night is doormads dancing in a circle with her friend. It seems like soph tried to join in and got shut out and when they are up on peoples shoulders and doormads pushes soph away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to lol at the videos of all the girls dancing and Sophia all alone on the outside of the circle hahaha left out at her own engagement what a tit show when will she realise she’s always going to be on the outer. I really do hate that she thinks she’s such a young mum to put it into perspective I’m 33 my eldest is 14 then I have 11 year old twins and a 9 year old. When I’m with my 14 year old people ask her if I’m her sister hahaha man I’d love for smoph to see what an actual young mum looks like

Reactions: 16
No social media rule aka professional photographer
So you can control the narrative, editing and filtering!!
💯 my SIL did this for her wedding. We were never allowed to post any pics with her or brother in them ever… even well after the wedding. Pro ones they selected only.

Reactions: 3
I had to lol at the videos of all the girls dancing and Sophia all alone on the outside of the circle hahaha left out at her own engagement what a tit show when will she realise she’s always going to be on the outer. I really do hate that she thinks she’s such a young mum to put it into perspective I’m 33 my eldest is 14 then I have 11 year old twins and a 9 year old. When I’m with my 14 year old people ask her if I’m her sister hahaha man I’d love for smoph to see what an actual young mum looks like
The way Sophie looked at DoorMad when she was dancing with that bloke is the same way she used to look at LD when her danced as well.
It is the look of jealousy at the way they move as well as the look of being excluded.

Reactions: 6
Seems people were allowed inside the mausoleum. Martha from Boda posted on her stories and shared her daughter dancing with Floss I think?

Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 7.47.20 pm.png

Why did their hair and makeup need to get done in the kitchen? Doesn't the Tulla McMansion have the best bathroom ever, so perfectly designed for 2 females?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread #17 for everyone’s favourite female lesbian, best selling author Sophie Cachia aka the (not so) Young Mummy.

Thank you and congrats to @Pollie for the winning thread title! I don’t have a prize lined up because my bloody PA forgot to remind me and then no one responded to my desperate, last minute call out for a gift on Insta 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thank you, what a truly blessed day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus christ I can't believe the big party was held in the bloody single car garage!!!!! I wonder if they had a keg?? They would have had to time the speeches between QF747 from Singapore and AA200 from LA landing so they could be heard! Everything she's involved with is just so low brow - she really truly is a bogan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve never been to an engagement party in which no parents of the future bride/groom were present. Heck, I’ve had friends who’s parents flew in from overseas to be there…how embarrassing

Reactions: 25
Jesus christ I can't believe the big party was held in the bloody single car garage!!!!! I wonder if they had a keg?? They would have had to time the speeches between QF747 from Singapore and AA200 from LA landing so they could be heard! Everything she's involved with is just so low brow - she really truly is a bogan!!
Not wanting to WK by any means but behind the garage is a big undercover entertaining area next to the pool. You walk out of the living room into it.

Cutting and styling hair in a food preparation area. The caterer would not have been happy.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.