Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread. We at Sure Media are a little rusty after last night’s soirée. We’re rushing to meet the demand for media interest. We’re hoping to land the cover of New Idea.

On today’s recrap…

Not having learnt from all the other podcasts she’s done, Stifler’s mum overshared some intimate personal experiences which frankly sounded awkward, uncomfortable and a complete turn off. Why on earth she thought we’d want to know about her ‘uncorking’ experiences… but having had time to reflect on it, we understand what Maddie was trying to achieve. Anything to break up the monochrome 🩸 The cleaner is delighted with the extra overtime hours.

Sadly, Soph missed the dozenth family social event due to “illness”. Well, that’s the cover and she’s sticking to it. Word on the street is a Maddie is banned from gatherings after the last Pokémon trading session when she tried to play her Squirtle card. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house. 💦

Another mortgage payment on the McCrib was due so Ronald McShaw took another side hustle. The Maccas commercial wasn’t filmed around her dining room table. It was decided too many people would mistakenly believe they’d partnered with Taco Bell. She joined her sister at her place and with their crotch goblins in the dark, hoping no one would notice her bad hair. Her head is as square as a wombat turd.

Fire sale on the lipstick and still no one wanted the 6-for-the-price-of-1 bundle. It was decided to donate the remaining stock to the local daycare for drawing. With all the pre added snot, it’ll only enhance their immune systems. The one woman show knuckled down and did what she did best when it comes to work and booked another boring holiday. Apologies to those still waiting on your order but we needed a down payment for the engagement party.

On a serious note, there was an emergency and a waaambulance was called by her manager coz someone hurt Soph’s feelings about the ad standards breach. The whine-one-one operator tried to understand the problem but eventually dispatched a squad car to go over and give them a warning for wasting everyone’s time. She was offered a Peppa Pig Band-Aid for her wound but declined.

Soph admitted to not really wanting get married and only compromised on the engagement. She put the garage to good use and hosted the end of footy season bash. Tanned like my aunt who spent too much time on the Amalfi coast, Ticket’s teeth were so bad she could eat an apple through the fence while she’s getting her saddle fitted, ready to be rode in to the sunset by her fiancé. I’m sure we’ll find out more about the event in the coming days but I think it’s clear. There’s a couple of small details missing from the big picture 👦 👧🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

HeyBub

VIP Member
A very close family member of mine is in a relationship similar to this. But it has escalated to emotional, verbal and occasionally even physical abuse. I will never understand why they ‘choose’ to stay and go back. They have been dumped many times and then they always go back to their abuser, it’s super frustrating and I don’t understand why they can’t just leave for good. I see so much in similarity with maddie and my family member. It’s very sad
From experience, it’s never that easy to just leave for good. It took me 3 years of manipulation, emotional & occasional physical abuse, blackmail and threats. He thankfully ended it and I was honestly devastated. I was a mess for months, then one day he turned up on my doorstep and talked his way back into my life again. We were together in secret for a few months until his true colours appeared again. However this time it was different - one day I woke up and snapped. I ended it, cut all ties, took out an AVO and haven’t looked back after 3 years. It’s never easy to just leave until you’re ready

• Heart
Reactions: 53

problematicinfluencers

Haha exactly! She hacked it.. (whatever TF that even means) and what, hid your ticket from you or did she personally call the airline and ask them to keep it a secret. I mean, surely a superstar CEO like herself has contacts all around the world, right 🙄😆
She probably just popped over the road to the service desk to make the change 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 53

savefloss

VIP Member
Does she really have “Then there was her” tattooed on her arm? Omg sooo much second hand embarrassment for her. Tell me the name of one author that has their book title tattooed on their own body. …What a narc!
B0F988C6-7DDB-49DB-B2CE-8FB4E651792B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

KmartByron

Chatty Member
A friend went to high school with Maddie. She bullied people for ‘being a lesbian’ among other things, she was really awful. I’m guessing she still is based on the company she keeps.
I sometimes like to sit & read these threads, and imagine that all of Sophie’s homophobic bridesmaids are all tattle members and we all just chat away and sometimes they drop some bangin clues about the real smoph, and so I’d just like to say hi to them and let them know we are holding space for you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Ad Standards has upheld a complaint about the bracelet Chompers was given

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 9.37.03 am.png

"The Panel noted that the text “diamond bracelet I got for my 30th” also suggested that this was a birthday present from a friend rather than a gift from a brand.

The Panel considered noted that the second story featured a comment that the custom bracelet was a way to have her partner with her when they spend time apart and that the gift was thoughtful and lovely. The Panel considered that the second story further created the impression that the bracelet was a gift from her partner.
The Panel considered that while some people may recognise that the gift was from the brand, the references to it being a birthday gift and the discussion around it being a way to always have her partner with her would create confusion about who the gift was from. The Panel noted the Practice Note requirement that the relationship between the brand and influencer must be clear, obvious and upfront. The Panel determined that in this instance the use of the term gift was not clear and that the Instagram stories were not clearly distinguishable as advertising.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I’m back in the office next week after a year of working from home. I’ve just emailed my manager to suggest we spend the first day in bed together wearing our jarmies. Didn’t know this was a thing; very excited for the response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

AJAYA

VIP Member
She'll definitely replace Maddi as soon as her flight departs, those tampons aren't going to remove themselves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
My PA earns 98k and has never looked after my kids, nor have they set foot in my home let alone my bed. It’s so many kinds of wrong.
This female human has no boundaries and so so many mental health issues. She’s aggressive, abusive, narcissistic, a serial liar, has an enormous ego and most importantly just has a really really unpleasant personality.
She thinks this is a flex, but she’s just exposing that she has yet another unhealthy relationship - with her PA who she’s clearly exploiting.
No professional would ask their PA to babysit, collect them coffee, work on weekends and I’m assuming work for a pittance. It’s so incredibly disrespectful to the PAs ambitions and skills.
When I’m hiring if a cv like this came across my desk all sorts of alarm bells would ring. But to be honest it wouldn’t get to interview stage, it would be culled early on.
Sophia has no idea about properly functioning work places, real jobs and talent and real skill.
I just hope one day soon all this crashes down and she has to get a real job and I’m so here for that tea - meltdown galore!

Reactions: 39

Instoxicated

Nothing says "luxurious quality cosmetics" quite like a random photo of windows. Nailed it fuckwit.
Who in the actual fuck has she got in charge of Izuzu's Insta feed and when is she just going to put everyone out of their misery and admit this entire venture was a complete failure?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38

savefloss

VIP Member
Today’s love bomb post was all about shitting on Jarryd. Even the music calling her “the one” was a little stab. “My daughter”, “our children”, “even when you weren’t with us”… she’s such a typical narcissist that every move she makes is becoming more and more predictable. Got to say my favourite part though, was Mads wearing the hideous cow print jacket to the farm 🐄 Scummy really wanted to remind doorMads on her last day that she will break those kid’s hearts if she cops a Dolmio grin from someone else in Florence 🍝

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I’ve got no reason to ever defend Sophie - she’s a genuine cunt of a thing - but I don’t think she’s ever said she’s a millionaire. She talks a lot about having businesses with a multimillion dollar turn over which is highly likely, but I can’t recall her ever claiming to be a personal millionaire.

Most airlines you can put in bids for upgrades that you only pay for if they’re a winning bid, and you only find out within the 24 hours before the flight so it’s entirely reasonable Scummy did a bid upgrade that was successful and Maddie didn’t find out until Dubai. In that case it was likely even cheaper than ACTUALLY upgrading her.

Again, everyone gives Maddie way too much credit. Why would she see the light now? She’s been dumped and gone back to several times, as clearly the consolation prize. There’s a book that a medical professional has instructed her not to read for the sake of her mental health, and a decade of online history of her fiancé being a genuinely gross person. Yet she’s still there. Accepting the gifts. Dressing like a skank. Doing scare pranks. Sniffing underwear. She’s the perfect feral, boring, dirty match for Sophie and is riding her hard for the financial benefits.

Reactions: 37
This is the sort of post that reeks of insecurity and desperate control on Sophie's part. It's not funny, nor is it endearing.
So your partner can't even pack new/preferred knickers now? They're undies FFS. Let her wear what she wants to wear.
If a male human made this sort of post about a female human partner, it would send me just as much. Totally not cool. And in no way at all, humorous, or demonstrative of how much you care.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 37