Sophie Cachia #16 Maddie needs to run to Italy for a Peroni, so she doesn’t get stuck riding My Little Phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres another video of Floss and she appears to be in the front too with the belt on. There seems so be absolutely no boundaries for those kids and zero activity is age appropriate.

I’m with you, my 7.5yo still in a 5 point and has no idea that in Qld he is legally allowed to ride in the front. The lack of knowledge, awareness and general care about car seat safety makes my blood boil! I makes me so angry when people on Insta regularly show their children riding in the car not restrained properly or safely.

summer daniels and Georg woulfe with their very petite 7yo daughters in the front seat with belts across their faces. Disgraceful!
Is this an old pic? Haven't her 2 front teeth fallen out??

Reactions: 3
Everytime I see her piggy snout it reminds me of my sisters pet pig who was also called Sophie, our neighbours stole and then ate her 😭
Who were they, do you still have contact? Perhaps they are in the market for another pig Sophie? Not much bacon on her but a lot of fillers.

Reactions: 2
Gotta say I’m strict on car safety too and have cringed at Jordan’s car photos with Betty in the front seat. But it’s so on brand for their family. They make the rules they know best it would not cross their minds to educate or investigate things themselves. He called his daughter a C*nt the other day on her stories. She thought it was hysterical. And her insta is public. It’s all they know.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
0E872BB2-BF19-4E56-83B7-513F3164722B.jpeg
Now this is how you do electric blue 💙 sorry Scummy. Megan shits on your every attempt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In celebration of National Child Protection Week, we nudged Sophie to look up from the thesis she’s writing on why we hate follow her, to remind her why we tattle on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t want to laugh because that’s horrific, but it’s also just so bizarre 🫣
It was horrific at the time, but 25 years later we see the funny side 🤣. My sister was ahead of the times calling her pig Sophie

Who were they, do you still have contact? Perhaps they are in the market for another pig Sophie? Not much bacon on her but a lot of fillers.
It was over 25 years ago. We lived in the country, the pig went missing then we hear on the grapevine that the neighbours who lives a couple of kms down the road has a pork spit. Country life ain't it for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this an old pic? Haven't her 2 front teeth fallen out??
I think it must be and old video but it’s pinned first on his gram. Just had a look and it’s fate June 2. Not that old but even worse that she’s younger and in the front seat!

Reactions: 1
No time for car seats!!! Throw your toddler in the front seat and head on over to the new thread…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.