Sophie Cachia #16 Maddie needs to run to Italy for a Peroni, so she doesn’t get stuck riding My Little Phony

Are Maddie and Sophie headed straight to Breakupville once Doormads gets to Italy?

• Yes

Votes: 179 95.7%
  • True love is forever

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #17 for everyone’s favourite female lesbian, best selling author Sophie Cachia aka the (not so) Young Mummy.

Thank you and congrats to @Pollie for the winning thread title! I don’t have a prize lined up because my bloody PA forgot to remind me and then no one responded to my desperate, last minute call out for a gift on Insta 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the new thread. We at Sure Media are a little rusty after last night’s soirée. We’re rushing to meet the demand for media interest. We’re hoping to land the cover of New Idea.

On today’s recrap…

Not having learnt from all the other podcasts she’s done, Stifler’s mum overshared some intimate personal experiences which frankly sounded awkward, uncomfortable and a complete turn off. Why on earth she thought we’d want to know about her ‘uncorking’ experiences… but having had time to reflect on it, we understand what Maddie was trying to achieve. Anything to break up the monochrome 🩸 The cleaner is delighted with the extra overtime hours.

Sadly, Soph missed the dozenth family social event due to “illness”. Well, that’s the cover and she’s sticking to it. Word on the street is a Maddie is banned from gatherings after the last Pokémon trading session when she tried to play her Squirtle card. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house. 💦

Another mortgage payment on the McCrib was due so Ronald McShaw took another side hustle. The Maccas commercial wasn’t filmed around her dining room table. It was decided too many people would mistakenly believe they’d partnered with Taco Bell. She joined her sister at her place and with their crotch goblins in the dark, hoping no one would notice her bad hair. Her head is as square as a wombat turd.

Fire sale on the lipstick and still no one wanted the 6-for-the-price-of-1 bundle. It was decided to donate the remaining stock to the local daycare for drawing. With all the pre added snot, it’ll only enhance their immune systems. The one woman show knuckled down and did what she did best when it comes to work and booked another boring holiday. Apologies to those still waiting on your order but we needed a down payment for the engagement party.

On a serious note, there was an emergency and a waaambulance was called by her manager coz someone hurt Soph’s feelings about the ad standards breach. The whine-one-one operator tried to understand the problem but eventually dispatched a squad car to go over and give them a warning for wasting everyone’s time. She was offered a Peppa Pig Band-Aid for her wound but declined.

Soph admitted to not really wanting get married and only compromised on the engagement. She put the garage to good use and hosted the end of footy season bash. Tanned like my aunt who spent too much time on the Amalfi coast, Ticket’s teeth were so bad she could eat an apple through the fence while she’s getting her saddle fitted, ready to be rode in to the sunset by her fiancé. I’m sure we’ll find out more about the event in the coming days but I think it’s clear. There’s a couple of small details missing from the big picture 👦 👧🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I have a double garage and I honestly wouldn’t invite 15 people maybe 20 at a stretch if I knew we all had to squeeze in. How many can one comfortably fit in a single garage?

im guessing the theme was glam and sneakers

oh Sure Media the taco bell line I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Teeth that could eat an apple through the fence while she’s having her saddle fitted - hilarious. Can only imagine your delivery, sure media! You are a gem 💎

The ‘uncorking’, overtime hours for the cleaner and Maddie playing squirtle 💦 you summarized it so well I felt 😷 sick.
The internet is a bad place but Sophie’s content is 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sure Media another fine recap. Thanks for working on your weekend to keep us all up to date on the antics of the world’s first lesbian ceo. Looks like the ex pa is already enjoying the real Italy waiting to welcome Mads, not the McTulla version the local year 12s enjoyed last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread. We at Sure Media are a little rusty after last night’s soirée. We’re rushing to meet the demand for media interest. We’re hoping to land the cover of New Idea.

On today’s recrap…

Not having learnt from all the other podcasts she’s done, Stifler’s mum overshared some intimate personal experiences which frankly sounded awkward, uncomfortable and a complete turn off. Why on earth she thought we’d want to know about her ‘uncorking’ experiences… but having had time to reflect on it, we understand what Maddie was trying to achieve. Anything to break up the monochrome 🩸 The cleaner is delighted with the extra overtime hours.

Sadly, Soph missed the dozenth family social event due to “illness”. Well, that’s the cover and she’s sticking to it. Word on the street is a Maddie is banned from gatherings after the last Pokémon trading session when she tried to play her Squirtle card. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house. 💦

Another mortgage payment on the McCrib was due so Ronald McShaw took another side hustle. The Maccas commercial wasn’t filmed around her dining room table. It was decided too many people would mistakenly believe they’d partnered with Taco Bell. She joined her sister at her place and with their crotch goblins in the dark, hoping no one would notice her bad hair. Her head is as square as a wombat turd.

Fire sale on the lipstick and still no one wanted the 6-for-the-price-of-1 bundle. It was decided to donate the remaining stock to the local daycare for drawing. With all the pre added snot, it’ll only enhance their immune systems. The one woman show knuckled down and did what she did best when it comes to work and booked another boring holiday. Apologies to those still waiting on your order but we needed a down payment for the engagement party.

On a serious note, there was an emergency and a waaambulance was called by her manager coz someone hurt Soph’s feelings about the ad standards breach. The whine-one-one operator tried to understand the problem but eventually dispatched a squad car to go over and give them a warning for wasting everyone’s time. She was offered a Peppa Pig Band-Aid for her wound but declined.

Soph admitted to not really wanting get married and only compromised on the engagement. She put the garage to good use and hosted the end of footy season bash. Tanned like my aunt who spent too much time on the Amalfi coast, Ticket’s teeth were so bad she could eat an apple through the fence while she’s getting her saddle fitted, ready to be rode in to the sunset by her fiancé. I’m sure we’ll find out more about the event in the coming days but I think it’s clear. There’s a couple of small details missing from the big picture 👦 👧🏼
"recrap" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure attendees were asked not to post anything on the socials about the partaaaayyyy. Gotta curate the Gram, folks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So far yet to see any of her self proclaimed “life long” besties in attendance. Not even the paid help could make it. Lucky some of the basketball team girls were happy to show up for some free pizza

Reactions: 10
So far yet to see any of her self proclaimed “life long” besties in attendance. Not even the paid help could make it. Lucky some of the basketball team girls were happy to show up for some free pizza
And no family members? From Smoph's side or Maddie's side.

Reactions: 6
Lol at them using a completely different hairdresser from a different salon with Maddie tagging them, when Sophie owns a hair salon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When the interior destroyer was there painting everything black and grey why didn’t she do the wall next to the pool and the garage interior?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could see the husband of one of her twin sisters there in one of the videos and the other twin sister holding one of her kids and I spotted a couple of cachias, I didn’t see Jaryd, wonder if he was there/invited

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.