Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here it is. I love how they only used old photos.
I love how there is no wiggle room for her here! Was this a complaint from a Tattler that's come to fruition?! If so, WELL DONE!

Comments are also off on this article, which is a shame because people don't hold back when it comes to 'influncers'...

Reactions: 17
She must be at the back because of her extraordinary height! So much better looking before the fillers and fried hair. Those poor girls that had to be in the same grade as her.
i had a sibling the year her. Same school house. I wonder if they crossed paths much. Also was taught by her mum

Reactions: 3

It’s also published in the dailymail without paywall (and the Dailymail uses newer photos including ones from Survivor).
what do tattlers think about the company being responsible and liable rather than our favourite pjama mogul....??

Reactions: 3
what do tattlers think about the company being responsible and liable rather than our favourite pjama mogul....??
While I would prefer to see the influencer held accountable the company is the one to benefit from her going rogue so I see the logic in it. I’m sure there is then the company decision to risk continuing their partnership with the influencer so that is ultimately how influencer will be impacted. Plus getting a reputation for exposing them to adverse publicity, it could damage other relationships.

Reactions: 16
I can see why the companies get annoyed, but it’s very clearly stipulated in the Ad Standards code, so they shouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 8
About bloody time these 'influencers' and brand are held accountable. Any other job or industry have standards and regulations that have to be adhered to.

Reactions: 17
I’m sure this will prompt discussions between Sophie and Cygnett and if she’s not performing (ie if they’re not selling much through her), they’ll probably work towards dumping her.

Reactions: 14
I think it makes sense this way, as the company can hold the influencer accountable and be more wary of who they work with in the future.

Absolutely, at a stretch (pardon the pun) even if it was a nude lady standing with legs closed and you see the genital area that would be one thing. But spread eagle vadge in kids’ faces and for meals.. no.. borderline child abuse? Something along the lines of exposing children to inappropriate content.
Exactly!

Reactions: 2
I cannot imagine sending my kids for a sleepover with their cousins (which they do regularly and absolutely love) and having them eat dinner crowded around a table with my sister’s vulva adoring the walls. Like I truly can’t imagine the conversation I’d have upon their return about the strange wall art of their aunt’s genitals?

And as always, encouraging and glorifying a 5 year old’s age inappropriate behaviour gives me such an uneasy feeling. If performing in such a way is the acts that get her attention in her house, and she’s in a home where private areas are hung on the walls, it’s not a big leap to imagine how someone with bad intentions could encourage her into similar behaviours outside of the home. She plays up for the camera constantly and I just feel so concerned thinking about how all of that could be exploited in a sinister way.
Exactly this. I feel with the over exposure to things she shouldn't be and the constant need for attention that she isn't getting from her Mum, F will be the perfect candidate for someone to groom her. It's quite scary actually.

• Sad
Engagement party planning. Trying to get it in before Maddie heads to Italy?
I had honestly hoped that her team mates, family and friends could have helped get her away from Sophie by now. It's sad.

Reactions: 15
Sarah Kearney promoting the thermomix also came under notice!

Reactions: 10
Engagement party planning. Trying to get it in before Maddie heads to Italy?
I had honestly hoped that her team mates, family and friends could have helped get her away from Sophie by now. It's sad.
Came on To say the same thing… quick better plan an over the top party for Maddie which of course will double as a going away party, so Maddie knows exactly what she will be missing out on. Freedom in another country away from her is priceless

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.