Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! Definitely not a prude, but I don’t want to see that and wouldn’t want my kids sitting at their aunty’s house with a painting of her tits and flaps on the wall.
I have no words. I feel like I should invoice her for inspecting her vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You guyz are harsh - I think it’s lovely that she dressed up as Bob Irwin to promote her new dog blankets

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This over-sexualisation in the home really makes me wonder what effect it will have on the kids, especially F as she grows up. She already seems to act inappropriately for her age at times. It’s really concerning.

Reactions: 22
Stop saying MY for every room in the house. If you won’t say “our bedroom” like a normal engaged person at least say “the bedroom”. Even if she thinks of it as her house only and not maddies nor even her kids, if Maddie is sleeping there every night then it’s her bedroom too.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Stop saying MY for every room in the house. If you won’t say “our bedroom” like a normal engaged person at least say “the bedroom”. Even if she thinks of it as her house only and not maddies nor even her kids, if Maddie is sleeping there every night then it’s her bedroom too.
This shits me too. There is no ‘our’ in Sophie’s world. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 6
Why do we get a video of Floss dancing around in a too small leotard with her ass hanging out?? No one else in the family were sitting around to watch it, so what makes Sophie think her Instagram followers do?? It’s so gross

Reactions: 15
Why do we get a video of Floss dancing around in a too small leotard with her ass hanging out?? No one else in the family were sitting around to watch it, so what makes Sophie think her Instagram followers do?? It’s so gross
It's fucked up.

Reactions: 8
I can’t sleep cause my husband is snoring. The inferior designer literally uses the same grey rugs, black cabinets and sheer curtains in every house. Does she only have one look? 🥱
I’d be pissed if I paid someone to find they did the same design in other houses.

Reactions: 11
I cannot imagine sending my kids for a sleepover with their cousins (which they do regularly and absolutely love) and having them eat dinner crowded around a table with my sister’s vulva adoring the walls. Like I truly can’t imagine the conversation I’d have upon their return about the strange wall art of their aunt’s genitals?

And as always, encouraging and glorifying a 5 year old’s age inappropriate behaviour gives me such an uneasy feeling. If performing in such a way is the acts that get her attention in her house, and she’s in a home where private areas are hung on the walls, it’s not a big leap to imagine how someone with bad intentions could encourage her into similar behaviours outside of the home. She plays up for the camera constantly and I just feel so concerned thinking about how all of that could be exploited in a sinister way.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did anyone hear floss tell Sophie to move out of the way so she could see the tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The main master as she calls it is awful, there's nothing in the room but the bed and 2 small pictures on the wall.

Reactions: 9
World’s most successful CEO has the world’s smallest living room!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s an article about her in herald sun but it’s behind a paywall. Anyone with access care to post screenshots?

Reactions: 3
There’s an article about her in herald sun but it’s behind a paywall. Anyone with access care to post screenshots?
here it is. I love how they only used old photos.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.