Sophie Cachia #12 Aisuru still has nothing to sell us; ugly house & flaps out & we're still not jealous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gee she’s having a fun holiday doing her normal trick of replying to anyone who dares comment on ANOTHER persons post - she’s an idiot!! One of these was 2 mins ago!! Must be between Bintangs and grinding by the pool😲😲
She’d be fuming by the comments you can feel the passive aggression coming through her replies

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she drag Bobby along for that booty call?
And left “floss” home because she had an asthma flare up…. Possibly hospital admission (I can’t remember fully)

Also don’t follow you soph but your absolute patheticness is like my version of the bold and the beautiful… but with a more unbelievably ridiculous storyline

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes!!
However the only reason he went was because it was a #sponsored trip to a family all inclusive resort so she had to take a kid.
Was it Club Med Bali? Is that a thing?🤔
Yes! And Bobby was dumped at the kids club for pretty much the entire trip while the best mum in the world hooked up with a teenager.

Still radio silence between Sophie and Maddie, neither have liked the other one's latest post... Did Sophie come on this trip to escape a possible break up? Or to try and make Maddie miss her? Hopefully Maddie has some distance and perspective and has started to run for the s 🤞🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 19
And left “floss” home because she had an asthma flare up…. Possibly hospital admission (I can’t remember fully)

Also don’t follow you soph but your absolute patheticness is like my version of the bold and the beautiful… but with a more unbelievably ridiculous storyline
Before the trip poor floss asked if she was going on the holiday she was so excited think she had new bathers and then never went.

• Sad
  • Wow
Before the trip poor floss asked if she was going on the holiday she was so excited think she had new bathers and then never went.
When was the Bali trip that floss went on that she needed to fly home with jarryd because she was sick? Or am I mistaken?

Reactions: 4
Wonder how many people she has blocked tonight. Whilst being so busy on her much needed well deserved holiday.

• Haha
When was the Bali trip that floss went on that she needed to fly home with jarryd because she was sick? Or am I mistaken?
I think that was for hr birthday maybe 30th that she had previously said was going to be in Europe but Bali was the next best thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or was that the Japan trip where she made a massive deal about going alone with Bobby and poor Floss missed out again? It all just blurs into one cluster duck of Sophie being a massive witch.
Yes!!
However the only reason he went was because it was a #sponsored trip to a family all inclusive resort so she had to take a kid.
Was it Club Med Bali? Is that a thing?🤔
Sophie must hate us so much. People don’t forget what you do lovely, no matter how hard you spin your stories.

Reactions: 11
Yes! And Bobby was dumped at the kids club for pretty much the entire trip while the best mum in the world hooked up with a teenager.

Still radio silence between Sophie and Maddie, neither have liked the other one's latest post... Did Sophie come on this trip to escape a possible break up? Or to try and make Maddie miss her? Hopefully Maddie has some distance and perspective and has started to run for the s 🤞🏼
She sent MG flowers a few days ago and MG did a 'thanks wifey' story, but radio silence since... Maybe that was before the cuddles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG the comments The Briefing insta - seriously it's not a good look for Chompers - literally whatever she's involved in these days is problematic!!! None of these companies in the future are going to have anything to do with her - it's too much trouble! She is an advertisers worse nightmare!!

Reactions: 12
From memory Sophie, Jarryd, both kids and Sophie’s family went to Bali and Jarryd flew back with Betty because she was sick. Sophie stayed on with Bobby. Then Sophie went again with 19yr old and Bobby, this time Betty was meant to go but didn’t last minute because she was sick.

She’s shared a post that one of her old friends made, it’s of Sophie’s fictional tale with “congratulations”, Sophie has just reshared it without a thank you or anything even though they were BFFs through school and beyond. lol probably jealous of the fact this other girl actually has a life with a success sports star husband and a cute kid 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
From memory Sophie, Jarryd, both kids and Sophie’s family went to Bali and Jarryd flew back with Betty because she was sick. Sophie stayed on with Bobby. Then Sophie went again with 19yr old and Bobby, this time Betty was meant to go but didn’t last minute because she was sick.
I cannot understand this at all. If one of my kids was that ill and needed to be flown home, my whole family would be going home, I wouldn’t just send her home with my husband 🤦🏼‍♀️ I remember being so gobsmacked at the time of this, and it still makes me so angry even now!!

Reactions: 23
I know I’m going back to Page 1 but I’m laughing so much in bed at this bit that I snorted out my mouthful of water:

@shaw…media take a bow
“There have been some exciting developments at Maison de Minge. Some Tattlers believe it to be small and boxy. The Inferior Designer delivered on the exact same brief the Taco Trim surgeon was given. Like it’s owner, it’s quite unremarkable and lots of people have been inside but it’ll still likely to get an episode on Grand Designs”.

I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s shared a post that one of her old friends made, it’s of Sophie’s fictional tale with “congratulations”, Sophie has just reshared it without a thank you or anything even though they were BFFs through school and beyond. lol probably jealous of the fact this other girl actually has a life with a success sports star husband and a cute kid 😂😂😂
Hahaha imagine it taking 6 weeks for your “best friend” to finish reading your book 😂 as an actual Journo, amber must have died attempt to decipher Sophie’s sentences

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would rather miss real time stories, posts and reels than click on any of Sophie’s Insta posts and give her any count what so ever. I consciously don’t buy cygnett products even if they’re the last thing on the shelf because of Sophie. But I still don’t miss a thing. So yeah Sophie, you keep believing haters add to any of your numbers.

The only thing I think gives her any weight is using audible credits to download her novel. That all counted to her sales which sucks hard. At least it means that more people can legitimately comment on the tit show.

I still don’t want to be you Sophie. I’d rather eat glass.
If the book is returned to audible within 12 months of purchase, it doesn’t count towards her final sales numbers! It can easily be returned for horrible grammar, obnoxious narration or just plain old boring content.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.