Sophie Cachia #12 Aisuru still has nothing to sell us; ugly house & flaps out & we're still not jealous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #12 for Sophie Cachia aka the Young Mummy. Best selling* author of Then There Was Her (*in the category: fictional late in life lesbian autobiographies).

Congrats to @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor for the winning thread title! Book that flap surgery you’ve been waiting for and apply some patchy tan. I’ve been in contact with your PA and she’s organised a trip to Bali with a friend, that you’re now welcome to third wheel on as your prize!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Today’s recrap:

Thanks to @screenfreelookatme for the new thread. Looking forward to our cuddles in Bali.

The International book tour is going fab. First stop Bendigo. Turns out like most men, Tickets wasn’t able to find the CLIT either and had to settle for her second choice venue. I feel like there’s a theme here on settling. She rapped like a middle aged white woman who would pop a cap… in her son’s school bag if the UV was high.

Thank-you to the grade 5 students from Bendigo primary on a great first try of hosting. The trough of manhandled delights proved great value for the ladies who sacrificed their monthly smokes budget on the day and achieve their life goal of reading their very first book.

There have been some exciting developments at Maison de Minge. Some Tattlers believe it to be small and boxy. The Inferior Designer delivered on the exact same brief the Taco Trim surgeon was given. Like it’s owner, it’s quite unremarkable and lots of people have been inside but it’ll still likely to get an episode on Grand Designs.

Shep(p) seemed a roaring success. A couple of dozen seat fillers on loan from the Logies ensured we had a full house and it was so lucrative. Might even cover this month’s mortgage payment. Most of the tickets were given away in time and all the decorations recycled from the last event. As luck would have it, the babysitter cancelled and so did the MC.

Thankfully the 5 year old could fill the silence with bad lip syncing while she was on a break from dancing for tips. Even at such a young age she’s identified the gender pay gap with her brother. Hang in there sis, you’ll get your 5yo overseas trip with a parent too… eventually.

Tag teaming with Emmylou, Soph took the brave step of never leaving her babies. Waving goodbye, she walked past her neighbour, Dale Kerrigan, as she wheeled her suitcases to the international terminal. She jumped on a plane to The Olympics, Italy, support her fiancé, Japan, San Francisco Bali. Very first ever night away from her babies.

We’re so proud of Sophie’s independence. Almost as proud as we are of the Taco Trimmer’s work. Continuing to share close ups of her clam, we can see the surgeon was clearly mentored by the best sushi chefs in Japan. Amazingly we’ve also learnt to lip read.

Employing friends to travel with and meeting up with a couple of early arrivals from Emmylou’s tour, she fulfilled every bogan stereotype. We’re all about rejecting what society tells us to be. Psyche! Gotcha. Yeah, she played the hard working mum card. Puts everyone else first.

We can’t bring ourselves to remind her that her ‘job’ paid for this trip. Or of her time out on Survivor. Or every surgical downtime. Or the dating whilst married and in lockdown inclusive of interstate travel. Or that other Bali trip where she hired a local babysitter and sent kid #2 home to Australia. Or the co-parenting / grandparents / paid educators who do the heavy lifting. Or how in fact she repeatedly didn’t put her partner first for months and months in favour of someone else.

Hopefully the partner (not fiancé if you noticed) is enjoying her own freedom and considering her options in the free world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I had a dream last night where Soph was ugly crying because MG had left her for seemingly no reason and gone no contact.

Do you guys think I have a career as a psychic ahead of me?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Today’s recrap:

Thanks to @screenfreelookatme for the new thread. Looking forward to our cuddles in Bali.

The International book tour is going fab. First stop Bendigo. Turns out like most men, Tickets wasn’t able to find the CLIT either and had to settle for her second choice venue. I feel like there’s a theme here on settling. She rapped like a middle aged white woman who would pop a cap… in her son’s school bag if the UV was high.

Thank-you to the grade 5 students from Bendigo primary on a great first try of hosting. The trough of manhandled delights proved great value for the ladies who sacrificed their monthly smokes budget on the day and achieve their life goal of reading their very first book.

There have been some exciting developments at Maison de Minge. Some Tattlers believe it to be small and boxy. The Inferior Designer delivered on the exact same brief the Taco Trim surgeon was given. Like it’s owner, it’s quite unremarkable and lots of people have been inside but it’ll still likely to get an episode on Grand Designs.

Shep(p) seemed a roaring success. A couple of dozen seat fillers on loan from the Logies ensured we had a full house and it was so lucrative. Might even cover this month’s mortgage payment. Most of the tickets were given away in time and all the decorations recycled from the last event. As luck would have it, the babysitter cancelled and so did the MC.

Thankfully the 5 year old could fill the silence with bad lip syncing while she was on a break from dancing for tips. Even at such a young age she’s identified the gender pay gap with her brother. Hang in there sis, you’ll get your 5yo overseas trip with a parent too… eventually.

Tag teaming with Emmylou, Soph took the brave step of never leaving her babies. Waving goodbye, she walked past her neighbour, Dale Kerrigan, as she wheeled her suitcases to the international terminal. She jumped on a plane to The Olympics, Italy, support her fiancé, Japan, San Francisco Bali. Very first ever night away from her babies.

We’re so proud of Sophie’s independence. Almost as proud as we are of the Taco Trimmer’s work. Continuing to share close ups of her clam, we can see the surgeon was clearly mentored by the best sushi chefs in Japan. Amazingly we’ve also learnt to lip read.

Employing friends to travel with and meeting up with a couple of early arrivals from Emmylou’s tour, she fulfilled every bogan stereotype. We’re all about rejecting what society tells us to be. Psyche! Gotcha. Yeah, she played the hard working mum card. Puts everyone else first.

We can’t bring ourselves to remind her that her ‘job’ paid for this trip. Or of her time out on Survivor. Or every surgical downtime. Or the dating whilst married and in lockdown inclusive of interstate travel. Or that other Bali trip where she hired a local babysitter and sent kid #2 home to Australia. Or the co-parenting / grandparents / paid educators who do the heavy lifting. Or how in fact she repeatedly didn’t put her partner first for months and months in favour of someone else.

Hopefully the partner (not fiancé if you noticed) is enjoying her own freedom and considering her options in the free world.
Bravo @Sure…Media! Bravo.
You've done yourself proud, go get yourself a cocktail at the bar at Maison de Minge and relax in front of the flaps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a dream last night where Soph was ugly crying because MG had left her for seemingly no reason and gone no contact.

Do you guys think I have a career as a psychic ahead of me?
I do although I think you might be wrong on the crying bit, Smoph won't have time she will move straight onto the next victim.

Reactions: 5
Hey @sure...media, I can't tag you but if you ever decide to write a book about duck all, I'm buying it.
You are a gem. 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Welcome to thread #12 for Sophie Cachia aka the Young Mummy. Best selling* author of Then There Was Her (*in the category: fictional late in life lesbian autobiographies).

Congrats to @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor for the winning thread title! Book that flap surgery you’ve been waiting for and apply some patchy tan. I’ve been in contact with your PA and she’s organised a trip to Bali with a friend, that you’re now welcome to third wheel on as your prize!
Not gonna lie…. Soph makes it pretty easy to come up with creative thread titles. There’s just so many words that rhyme with “flaps”, “loser”, “no mates” and “one star book reviews”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
isn’t it weird that she keeps saying this is her first overseas girls trip but doesn’t seem to realise she likely wasn’t invited on them coz nobody liked her enough to wanna spend weeks overseas with her?

She had Bobby at 23. That’s not THAT young. She had plenty of years between finishing school and becoming a mum where I’m certain her friends were doing trips to Europe and SE Asia etc as is completely normal at that age group. That it’s taken her 32+ years and inserting herself into her paid employee’s holiday is pretty telling. She famously picked condoms for Jaryd when he went off to Europe with his friends in the time before they had kids. Can’t believe Sophie can be banging on about never having done a trip with her friends but still not work it out that it’s coz they didn’t like her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
isn’t it weird that she keeps saying this is her first overseas girls trip but doesn’t seem to realise she likely wasn’t invited on them coz nobody liked her enough to wanna spend weeks overseas with her?

She had Bobby at 23. That’s not THAT young. She had plenty of years between finishing school and becoming a mum where I’m certain her friends were doing trips to Europe and SE Asia etc as is completely normal at that age group. That it’s taken her 32+ years and inserting herself into her paid employee’s holiday is pretty telling. She famously picked condoms for Jaryd when he went off to Europe with his friends in the time before they had kids. Can’t believe Sophie can be banging on about never having done a trip with her friends but still not work it out that it’s coz they didn’t like her! 🤣
She did go OS with Mumma Gayle for her 21st but yeah once again you are correct.
No OS holidays with mates.

Reactions: 5
She did go OS with Mumma Gayle for her 21st but yeah once again you are correct.
No OS holidays with mates.
Even I have been on a OS holiday with mates and I would consider myself fairly shy and introverted.
that definitely puts miss “I’m such a good friend, so self aware, so popular, so outgoing etc” to shame

Reactions: 8
So her sisters are together celebrating one of her niece’s birthday. She comments on the post by Zoe (the one that wishes she was Sophia) saying “oh it looks so cold”. What a witch. No “happy birthday” to her niece. We all know you’re in Bali and it’s not cold there. Zero self awareness

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So her sisters are together celebrating one of her niece’s birthday. She comments on the post by Zoe (the one that wishes she was Sophia) saying “oh it looks so cold”. What a witch. No “happy birthday” to her niece. We all know you’re in Bali and it’s not cold there. Zero self awareness
We can only imagine the bitchy comments she's made over the years.

Reactions: 6
She is such a smart arse.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.