Sophie Cachia #12 Aisuru still has nothing to sell us; ugly house & flaps out & we're still not jealous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason I stumbled across AB (may have had something to do with LL) and watched her Bali stories. She is quite professional and believable.
Yeah, I’m not a fan just because I’m not a fan of any influencer! But the stories she did for the big 4 in Airlie Beach we’re great. She made it look like a kids paradise and a fun place to go. Lazy Lou went a week or so later and looked miserable, showcased nothing and just turned me off the whole place.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but you should know where your kids are and having eyes on them at all times!
The kids pool equipment is NOT your babysitter!
God forbids something horrible happens to those kids, because scummy is too busy eye bleeping herself in the mirror to parent

I’m sorry but you should know where your kids are and having eyes on them at all times!
God forbids something horrible happens to those kids, because scummy is too busy eye bleeping herself in the mirror to parent

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Agree. She’s such a lazy mole.

Reactions: 7
The accomodation place must be so disappointed with her effort. Why couldn’t she just say how comfortable and relaxed she is rather than her admitting she’s lazy and can’t bothered to film a different area. Where’s the excitement and appreciation of being on a holiday with her kids in a family orientated resort?! Surely adults can have fun there too?? What goes on in her head.

Reactions: 16
It was just something to upload between doing nothing and doing more nothing.

I would've expected by now her producing something to showcase her free accommodation to her followers or at at least upload some daily pics with the resort tagged.

Alas, she is too busy feeling sorry for herself to realise that she has an obligation to the resort.
QUOTING MYSELF!!

What a great idea uploading some stories and tagging the resort

You're welcome!

The accomodation place must be so disappointed with her effort. Why couldn’t she just say how comfortable and relaxed she is rather than her admitting she’s lazy and can’t bothered to film a different area. Where’s the excitement and appreciation of being on a holiday with her kids in a family orientated resort?! Surely adults can have fun there too?? What goes on in her head.
I literally just screenshot her text saying she’s lazy to come here and say the exact same thing! We all like down time on a family holiday, and it is great when the kids make friends, but honestly how bleeping lazy can she be?? Lazy in advertising the free holiday, lazy in parenting her kids, can’t even be assed being the tooth fairy for her daughter, she’a just the bleeping worst 😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
I literally just screenshot her text saying she’s lazy to come here and say the exact same thing! We all like down time on a family holiday, and it is great when the kids make friends, but honestly how bleeping lazy can she be?? Lazy in advertising the free holiday, lazy in parenting her kids, can’t even be assed being the tooth fairy for her daughter, she’a just the bleeping worst 😡😡😡
Yeah I agree with you. We don't need her to look like she's doing a segment for Postcards or Getaway, but she hasn't gone out of her way at all. She's not an influencers hole. And she's only happy to be a mother when her kids aren't around. I'm really tempted to email the resort directly and complain..!

I'll start a new thread

Fly to the Gold Coast for a freebie holiday and look as miserable as you can. Upload a half arsed story advertising the free accommodation, ignore the kids and make your way over to our new thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.