Sophie Cachia #12 Aisuru still has nothing to sell us; ugly house & flaps out & we're still not jealous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol probably strategically timed the Bali trip to miss the party so it wasn’t as awkward that she clearly wasn’t invited…

Reactions: 25
Lol probably strategically timed the Bali trip to miss the party so it wasn’t as awkward that she clearly wasn’t invited…
Or maybe the sisters timed the party to be when she was away? That’s what I would have done if Chompers was my sister 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gee she’s having a fun holiday doing her normal trick of replying to anyone who dares comment on ANOTHER persons post - she’s an idiot!! One of these was 2 mins ago!! Must be between Bintangs and grinding by the pool😲😲
Yes, imagine being soooo annoyed by someone you don’t know online that you’re sitting poolside in Bali responding to them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thin skinned and triggered by the pool in Bali.🤣
Fancy being so salty that she needs to respond.
The fact that she thinks all the "haters" follow her is so funny too.
#beyou

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gee she’s having a fun holiday doing her normal trick of replying to anyone who dares comment on ANOTHER persons post - she’s an idiot!! One of these was 2 mins ago!! Must be between Bintangs and grinding by the pool😲😲
Yep I can't stand you, but I don't follow you! Just keep tabs because there's something so thrilling about watching a car crash

• Haha
Comments on The Briefing insta account. I feel sorry for Jamila Rizvi having to interview her.

I invite Sophie to learn to take feedback...
I just love that Lyn’s comment has more likes than Sophie’s. You go Lyn 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not going anywhere is right Sophie.

• Haha
‘I’m not going anywhere’ oh don’t worry scummy, we can all see that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#beyou
I would rather miss real time stories, posts and reels than click on any of Sophie’s Insta posts and give her any count what so ever. I consciously don’t buy cygnett products even if they’re the last thing on the shelf because of Sophie. But I still don’t miss a thing. So yeah Sophie, you keep believing haters add to any of your numbers.

The only thing I think gives her any weight is using audible credits to download her novel. That all counted to her sales which sucks hard. At least it means that more people can legitimately comment on the tit show.

I still don’t want to be you Sophie. I’d rather eat glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
#beyou
I’d rather wear her green bikini in public than follow her, my dog follows lots of other dogs however, some cute, some feral and every now and again I check in to monitor her account, since she’s only 3, it’s the responsible thing to do.

Just adding my dog doesn’t follow this crackpot, she just isn’t blocked. Yet.

• Haha
Has she deleted her replies?

Reactions: 1
Yes she must be SO “bored of them” to be spending her amazing unforgettable holiday reacting to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
isn’t it weird that she keeps saying this is her first overseas girls trip but doesn’t seem to realise she likely wasn’t invited on them coz nobody liked her enough to wanna spend weeks overseas with her?

She had Bobby at 23. That’s not THAT young. She had plenty of years between finishing school and becoming a mum where I’m certain her friends were doing trips to Europe and SE Asia etc as is completely normal at that age group. That it’s taken her 32+ years and inserting herself into her paid employee’s holiday is pretty telling. She famously picked condoms for Jaryd when he went off to Europe with his friends in the time before they had kids. Can’t believe Sophie can be banging on about never having done a trip with her friends but still not work it out that it’s coz they didn’t like her! 🤣

Didn't she go to Bali with her 19 year old footy girlfriend

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.