Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
I have a friend of a friend that is involved in basketball Vic. They told me that MGs basketball friends ‘staged an intervention’ last week and she is not living with SC right now. I’ll let you know if I hear anything else!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Mads is off to Italy, Sophie's crying bitterly, solo parenting is fiddily and her book sales add up to diddily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
You guyz are just fat, jealous trolls.

I can see nothing wrong with having a lifesize decal of my mother’s latest lover on my bedroom wall.

Next you will be taking issue with a massive painting of mum’s vulva in the dining room ….

• Haha
Reactions: 71

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Bobby's basketball themed room reminds me of that show "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" where they'd rebuild the entire home of a family that's doing it tough and for the kids' rooms they'd be like "we know you said blue was your favourite colour but you were wearing a racecar tshirt when we met you SO YOUR BED IS A RACECAR BUNK BED AND THE WHOLE ROOM IS A RACETRACK AND HERE IS A SEAT FROM DAYTONA SPEEDWAY!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Today’s recrap:

Thanks to @screenfreelookatme for the new thread. Looking forward to our cuddles in Bali.

The International book tour is going fab. First stop Bendigo. Turns out like most men, Tickets wasn’t able to find the CLIT either and had to settle for her second choice venue. I feel like there’s a theme here on settling. She rapped like a middle aged white woman who would pop a cap… in her son’s school bag if the UV was high.

Thank-you to the grade 5 students from Bendigo primary on a great first try of hosting. The trough of manhandled delights proved great value for the ladies who sacrificed their monthly smokes budget on the day and achieve their life goal of reading their very first book.

There have been some exciting developments at Maison de Minge. Some Tattlers believe it to be small and boxy. The Inferior Designer delivered on the exact same brief the Taco Trim surgeon was given. Like it’s owner, it’s quite unremarkable and lots of people have been inside but it’ll still likely to get an episode on Grand Designs.

Shep(p) seemed a roaring success. A couple of dozen seat fillers on loan from the Logies ensured we had a full house and it was so lucrative. Might even cover this month’s mortgage payment. Most of the tickets were given away in time and all the decorations recycled from the last event. As luck would have it, the babysitter cancelled and so did the MC.

Thankfully the 5 year old could fill the silence with bad lip syncing while she was on a break from dancing for tips. Even at such a young age she’s identified the gender pay gap with her brother. Hang in there sis, you’ll get your 5yo overseas trip with a parent too… eventually.

Tag teaming with Emmylou, Soph took the brave step of never leaving her babies. Waving goodbye, she walked past her neighbour, Dale Kerrigan, as she wheeled her suitcases to the international terminal. She jumped on a plane to The Olympics, Italy, support her fiancé, Japan, San Francisco Bali. Very first ever night away from her babies.

We’re so proud of Sophie’s independence. Almost as proud as we are of the Taco Trimmer’s work. Continuing to share close ups of her clam, we can see the surgeon was clearly mentored by the best sushi chefs in Japan. Amazingly we’ve also learnt to lip read.

Employing friends to travel with and meeting up with a couple of early arrivals from Emmylou’s tour, she fulfilled every bogan stereotype. We’re all about rejecting what society tells us to be. Psyche! Gotcha. Yeah, she played the hard working mum card. Puts everyone else first.

We can’t bring ourselves to remind her that her ‘job’ paid for this trip. Or of her time out on Survivor. Or every surgical downtime. Or the dating whilst married and in lockdown inclusive of interstate travel. Or that other Bali trip where she hired a local babysitter and sent kid #2 home to Australia. Or the co-parenting / grandparents / paid educators who do the heavy lifting. Or how in fact she repeatedly didn’t put her partner first for months and months in favour of someone else.

Hopefully the partner (not fiancé if you noticed) is enjoying her own freedom and considering her options in the free world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Apologies. It appears we didn’t have the opportunity to review the last post before it went out.

Yep, we’re busted. The house was sold 2 days after the official auction. The house is allowed to change its mind and settle for its second choice.

When she said “I new I had to have it” what she meant to say was “Your knot going to believe how much I’ve groan as a femail business human and eye can’t weight to boar ewe with a long winded sneak peak of of how I blue all my money… turning a 5 bedroom house in to 3 and my dream of creating a long winded lucrative sentence with reference to me, myself and I 20 times.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Lyn is seriously my hero😜😜. I love the way chompers says ‘and lyn from your couch…’ (which doesn’t actually even make sense in the structure of the sentence) when chompers is on holidays supposedly having the time of her life but is actually the one sitting on the couch replying on someone else’s page - she is seriously spiralling😜😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

savefloss

VIP Member
Just listened to the Jamila Risvi podcast. I can hear Jamila actively biting her tongue. As a real, high achieving journalist, cancer survivor and seemingly excellent mother..I’m not sure how she even tolerate a conversation with Scummy…
Sophie actually says “I thought I had a brain tumour” about PND…did she even bother googling Jamila first? She is so thoughtless

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
My all-time (and only) favourite thing about $ophie $haw-Cachia is that she claims to never get butthurt about haters, but…… continually gets butthurt about haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Scanning something three times is literally a 2 minute thing? They just reverse the conveyer belt thing, send it back through, have another squizz and it’s all done? It’s impossible that that made them miss a flight. If they’d already checked in, and were in the terminal they’d get 3 calls for final boarding and ‘urgently paging, please make your way to gate bla bla as your plane is ready to leave.’ The only possible way that made her miss her flight was if she was already 20+ minutes late?

WHY DOES SHE LIE SO MUCH?

Reactions: 40

Leeeleee

Plenty of Survivor cast at the Logies last night. Look forward to Sophie being triggered today. There’s no way she would have turned down that invite
I’m not sure if you know this about her but she never leaves her babies so it wouldn’t have been an option.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Oh Soph! What did we talk about the other day? Call me before you publish any content! And please stop letting Gee sit in my chair.

A student intern, ex sister-in-law with another ‘job’ and paid friend is some real staff flexxx. Office furniture looks poached from an estate sale and wouldn’t be sat in for long sessions. But 😍 the view 😍

The house was literally just renovated before sale, including that rendering. I hope the world’s tallest CEO knows that Tulla Heights is damp and the mortar was significantly deteriorating. Let’s hope the budget blowout related to factoring in a private inspector too.

Loving that decal of step mum. That’s going to go down a treat at the teenage sleepovers. Pfft! Why am I even worried about that when eating at the dinner table is a challenge?

The money on that closet organiser was well spent 👏🏼. Windowless toilet, needing an exhaust fan right next to the bedroom ✅. Toe stubbing elevation on changes in floor surfaces 🤯.

Finally Sophie, you’ve done it. It’s had as much work as you but the foundations are the same. We b!tchez be jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39