Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at Sophie always banging on about turning down numerous event invitations yet she attends a CHEMIST WAREHOUSE one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is aspiring to be Kmart Bec Judd isn't she? The decor, rugs, cabinetry is all mismatched and just 🤮
Look I’m no interior design expert but that rug and the floors just look so wrong together. They had a literal professional style this?

Reactions: 12
She really is aspiring to be Kmart Bec Judd isn't she? The decor, rugs, cabinetry is all mismatched and just 🤮
It is totally Kmart and as for the rugs blending into that cheap looking floorboard overlays. 🤦‍♀️
Fancy putting those over beautiful wooden floorboards.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I liked the house before she ruined it. Now it looks ugly dark & depressing.
Came on here to say the same thing! It is SO dark, SO small (all that black with the low ceilings) and just looks SO BLOODY CHEAP. The cabinetry looks like it came flat packed from IKEA (no shade to my fellow Swedish meatball lovers ✌🏼 ) and those dreadful Spotlight ornaments are just dust collectors… I am surprised her sell-out book isn’t front and centre. Can’t believe this woman ‘hired’ a professional… I’d be pissed!

All I keep thinking about is how much she has overcapitalised on this house. Good luck reselling Scummy, ain’t no one in Tulla paying ++ $1mill for this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The floor and the rug are such similar colours yet the grain goes the opposite way and that makes my eye twitch a little. Why not do a lovely cream or white rug? Or a colour that would pop amongst all the black and grey?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything she posts about the house is underwhelming. None of it is nice. She has interior designers and it still looks like tit.

Reactions: 11
The floor and the rug are such similar colours yet the grain goes the opposite way and that makes my eye twitch a little. Why not do a lovely cream or white rug? Or a colour that would pop amongst all the black and grey?
Perfect opportunity for izuzu blue rug, but no
... Gray feral rug against poo brown vinyl floor next to brown - black ikea cabinetry is very ceo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Only 8 tickets left to Bendigo Bogan fest on Sunday? Her ticket page seems to disagree, plenty of tickets able to be added to cart. She is such a bullshit artist it must be exhausting being her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This!
Omg it looks so disgusting. It honestly looks like an office designed by men! And i dont mean men with style either.
My brother re did a room in his place as a home office and it went from being white to looking like this lol. Pure trash.

But my 2c i think she looked nice here. I liked the outfit. I think she looked put together and the look was sleek and flattering. Much nicer than her morning tv show cowboy look or her book signing daisy dukes double denim get ups.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hundreds (thousands) of dollars on those dust collectors. Those of us with kids, especially sports obsessed active kids are saying “Dafuq?!?” to all those vases. Cue the sob story about one of the dogs / kids smashing something in 3, 2, 1…

Oh, was that really insensitive of me? It is a mausoleum after all. They could be canopic jars. Just add a sarcophagus and she’ll still be The Young Mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.