Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think of is mould! I have plantation shutters in my house and there is no way I would put them in a bathroom - recipe for disaster.
You can get PVC shutters for the bathroom/laundry/ toilet areas. Good if you've got kids too. More durable.

Reactions: 1
Sophie complaining about having to be a full time parent. Why did you have kids then babe? That’s life as a parent. You still have your fiancé to help out. Imagine if you were a single mum with no support around you? Just get over yourself.

Reactions: 13
Lol Sophie has to parent for one night…her kids have somehow been unsupervised out the front of her house near a main road and got paint on the walls….and she can’t cope because Jarryd is now refusing to everything for her..
Super thrilled to see how the potential IVF goes to bring another kid into this 💫 chaos 💫.
Does anyone else think the wheels are falling off for her and Maddie? Like the novelty has worn off, some of the financial decisions (Izuzu, overcapitalised renos and a big mortgage etc) are starting to bite… I will be stunned if they end up married or even having another baby. Soph has a case of main character syndrome (def not happy with having to be an actual parent and not the Disneyland one) and wouldn’t be able to cope with attention on anyone else. Maddie has an entire sporting career that is yet to be fully ruined.

Reactions: 14
It this this a good time to check in with Sophie to see how great 2022 is going for her? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Super thrilled to see how the potential IVF goes to bring another kid into this 💫 chaos 💫.
Does anyone else think the wheels are falling off for her and Maddie? Like the novelty has worn off, some of the financial decisions (Izuzu, overcapitalised renos and a big mortgage etc) are starting to bite…
Mortgage interest rates are going up (assuming she locked in part of the mortgage). And the fact everyone knows Maddie is second choice for Soph.

Reactions: 11
Loved the sweet video of Maddie giving the dog a massage. Also noticed the hand bandage from yesterday is gone. Mental note: use this trick to get out of unpacking next time.

👋 Hi Mia. Love that you’re reading here and quoting us. Also love how the only way Clive Palmer can get a seat is if he buys one from IKEA. We won’t forget you when Soph’s book gets made in to a movie. We’re in talks to cast Dakotah Williams.

Hey guys, be kind to Sophia. It takes a while to adjust to motherhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“I’ll never complain because I love my children more than anything in the world, but they’re a lot”

“I’m happiest with them, but they’re a lot”

“I don’t have a second to breathe, because I put them before myself, but they’re a lot”

Yeah ok, tell us again but much you love your kids and how you’re incomplete without them 🙄

What a crappy thing to write.

Just a tip, but it might not be soo much if you didn’t leave lunches, homework and groceries until 6pm on a Sunday, bleeping idiot.
They're a lot because she has raised them to be brats. No fault but her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What does Maddie contribute financially to this union and life as the first ever lesbian couple?
Can only imagine Scum let’s her know exactly who’s the bread winner 🍞

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What's with the co parenting whinge, remember Smoph you are the best coparents to ever co parent.
This just keeps getting better Maddie can't stand her, the house is horrendous and so small weird vibe having the bedrooms directly off the kitchen/living room and now Jarod has joined the rest of her family and cant stand her.
I'm just waiting for Isuzu and Boda to drop off the bio soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does Maddie contribute financially to this union and life as the first ever lesbian couple?
Can only imagine Scum let’s her know exactly who’s the bread winner 🍞
I think she's just the second placed Trophy Wife and pays her board with sexual favours and allowing Sophia to creep all over her. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her new house already looks worn and dated. Good move there babe!

Oh and the kids being turds, imagine that.

I thought that she had all her food delivered to her new door on Friday night? Or did she have to do a supermarket run for ciggies?

Poor dear Sophie. Light a candle for her guys, apparently parenting is difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weren’t we getting new products from Isuzu-Blue soon after the overpriced lippies were launched? Did it tank that badly they can’t afford to release anything else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It makes me so happy to think that NB is finally standing up to Sophie and making her have the kids 50/50. She’s been taking advantage of him for way too long

Reactions: 24
It makes me so happy to think that NB is finally standing up to Sophie and making her have the kids 50/50. She’s been taking advantage of him for way too long
agreed. It’s been far too long of him dropping everything at her beck and call. I’m glad that he is finally (seemingly) standing up for himself, and I have no doubt the girlfriend and his family is a big part of that. Which I bet hasn’t gone down well with boss babe herself Sophia. I’m thinking there probably won’t be a whole family photoshoot with them all in the HS for Father’s Day talking about co-parenting again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s removed the story of the kids having a paint fight. I’m all for mucking around but letting kids that age loose with paint and then thinking it was ok to throw around is mind boggling.
I noticed there was a Cachia listed for a residential tenancy hearing at VCAT last week. Strongly suspect it was her previous landlords at the Strathmore rental withholding her bond. Now Soph has bought a place and mates rates paid for the renos, I bet she's a lot more careful about how the kids treat the new place but she's a bit too late.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
In all seriousness she looks close to a mental breakdown, her eyes look like the lights on but no one is home. All because she has to have her kids AND move into a house at the same time. Standard stuff for us common folk.
It does look like the wheels are well and truly about to fall off. Cue dramatic breakdown video set to music in 3....2...1....

Reactions: 11
I noticed there was a Cachia listed for a residential tenancy hearing at VCAT last week. Strongly suspect it was her previous landlords at the Strathmore rental withholding her bond. Now Soph has bought a place and mates rates paid for the renos, I bet she's a lot more careful about how the kids treat the new place but she's a bit too late.
Probably from the dogs using the place as their indoor toilet.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
agreed. It’s been far too long of him dropping everything at her beck and call. I’m glad that he is finally (seemingly) standing up for himself, and I have no doubt the girlfriend and his family is a big part of that. Which I bet hasn’t gone down well with boss babe herself Sophia. I’m thinking there probably won’t be a whole family photoshoot with them all in the HS for Father’s Day talking about co-parenting again
I hope he has found his true soulmate.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.