Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending close to 1 million dollars and living on a freeway then waiting a year for renovations and it looks like that.

This looks like the $2 rack at the Salvos.
Omg it really does. They look like scraggly old t shirts you put on after a spray tan. Not worth the coat hangers they are hung on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ā€œI wonā€™t complainā€¦ā€ no no, not directly to NB, just post it publicly on my insta that has a bajillion followers because Iā€™m so famous. THAT IS COMPLAINING YOU FUCKWIT, and itā€™s a dog move to do it publicly AGAIN instead of just speaking to Jaryd about rearranging the work load if needed šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes!! The "darl" hasn't mentioned that her fiance has been injured and possibly required stitches.
Also Soph, when you forget to order your f&v for your family of sometimes 4, you can ways pop down to the local supermarket like the common people do.
But that would involve talking about someone other than herself. Something she is not capable of.

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness she looks close to a mental breakdown, her eyes look like the lights on but no one is home. All because she has to have her kids AND move into a house at the same time. Standard stuff for us common folk.

Reactions: 17
I am certain they are doing it for exposure.
And i dislike her for it so much. Especially as she thinks bendigo and its residents are so lowly and poor and underprivileged.
I hope she tags the tit out of them and everyone there gets a business card or maybe a promo of 5% or something so they get customers from this.
She's such a grifter
Ironic considering she carries on about self worth and knowing your price etc but grifts all the time.

Reactions: 3
I thought I might have seen the worlds most important CEO, Author, TV star and social media sensation on Celebrity Apprentice tonight, she must have been busy, taking on her significant share of parenting her own children, so they had to settle for Janine Allis, shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol Sophie has to parent for one nightā€¦her kids have somehow been unsupervised out the front of her house near a main road and got paint on the wallsā€¦.and she canā€™t cope because Jarryd is now refusing to everything for her..

Reactions: 12
Is the wardrobe dirty already or was it never cleaned šŸ¤¢ looks like it's covered in foundation smudges

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Has Jarryd finally made her take her fair share of the kids, and she canā€™t handle it? What does being a co parent have to do with it? Maddie lives with her and shares the parenting at home, no? Is it because all her other babysitters/off loaders have had enough of her?

I think he must have been told from his family that he must finalse the divorce and have in writing what days each person looks after them and not to let CEO do whatever she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely that's not her shoe cupboard???? It's not designed for shoes you idiot!! I think the whole thing is IKEA cupboards she's had installed - she CANNOT have paid someone to do that joinery!!!!!!

A wardrobe of ugly tees I bet you are all jealous witches šŸ¤£
It's like the clothing of a middle aged man from Florida!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe LD and his girlfriend have recently moved to Geelong for her work.
Thanks for the update! Geelong isn't that far away. I guess she's burned her bridges with the more local Cachia family and, of course, her own.

Reactions: 8
I was about to say, not just co-parenting, that's parenting in general. On the other hand if you co-parent you get a weekend off every second week?
Ok no - that's really offensive. Maybe that's the case for Sophie, but in general, you spend your off days catching up on all the chores you couldn't do because you were a single parent the rest of time. Your still a parent, even when the children aren't in your care.

Obviously it's easier co-parenting than having 100% care, but it's still really challenging and emotional and the children find it so difficult going back and forth.

I'm not defending Sophie, she barely parents. But don't lump all co-parenting families in the same category as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.