Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph is so salty that doormat hurt her hand and spent time waiting in hospital. The audacity to not assist Soph in unpacking HER house. Their relationship seems so toxic and immature.

Reactions: 13
The relationship will be over soon. Jarryd has obviously stopped talking to her. Should get an official divorce and stop her using his name for financial gain.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she referred to the place as “my house”
When you’re apparently such a warm and loving individual with a squishy heart who bought a place for your babies 🙄

It’s the family home, you pompous twit. It’s the kid’s home too.

If I were Maddie, I would feel like garbage every time Sophie made comments like that. Like you’re engaged and starting a life together. Why is it not “our house” or even “the house”. I’m sure they both contribute to running the house, buying food, doing chores etc, even if Sophie pays the mortgage. Always seems like she’s holding it over Maddie’s head that it’s hers because she bought it. Not saying Sophie is an abuser, but that something abusers do, always holding purchases over the other partners head. Like it’s MY house so you can be homeless at any time.

Reactions: 17
Their relationship has reached a highly toxic and pathetic stage. Maddie needs to stop acting like the doormat and have the strength to leave.

Sophie treats her worse than hired help.

I've never heard anyone refer to a home as 'my house'... sums her up doesn't it.

Reactions: 15
Their relationship has reached a highly toxic and pathetic stage. Maddie needs to stop acting like the doormat and have the strength to leave.

Sophie treats her worse than hired help.

I've never heard anyone refer to a home as 'my house'... sums her up doesn't it.
Yep, it’s so clear that Sophie does not see a long term with Maddie. From proposing on a whim, to saying she has no plans for a wedding, to how she talks about everything as hers rather than theirs… I’ve never seen another engaged couple act this way. I believe Sophie will trap Maddie with a baby like she did LD and have another babysitter on call after they split.

Reactions: 9
I can only imagine Sophia's narc mind ticking over

How dare maddie cut her hand when helping unpack HER house

How dare she then go to basketball commitments during the weekend as a professional athlete on HER moving weekend and leaving her to parent alone!!

How dare she waste hours back at the hospital cos the cut split open again? She doesn't need her hand to play basketball right? She needs to be helping with MY house and parenting my kids

*sends abusive texts so maddie knows she's in the dog house which leads her to unpack and build late into the night*

Attention: Maddie Garrick, please come read here and let us help you see the light. Please leave before you have children together it won't end well. In fact, leave now cos I don't see your commonwealth games dream coming true with her by your side pulling you back

Reactions: 17
In regard to the house decor I really can't believe she used an interior designer - if she did she's basically told the interior designer what to do and hasn't listened to any suggestions. The grey on black on grey on black with what looks like pops of aisuroco (I never know how to spell the stupid word) blue in the furniture/artwork (self-portraits) is not just bad taste but actually depressing. Plus how they've added another bench (with the thickest benchtop since since the 1990s ) into that kitchen I just can't. It also looks like they've blocked some doorways and opened others (basically straight into the kitchen/living area). She actually would have been better off knocking it over and starting again. I can't wait to see all the horrendous furniture she'll be adding in.

Reactions: 11
Far out…. That wardrobe 🤢 it’s not even that it’s not my taste it’s so badly done… the little holes in the side where you can move the shelve peg thingys… I’m not rich at all so my cheap chip board furniture has them, but surely that’s not what people with money aspire to?
it looks so tacky
Like when I went through a weird phase at 13 and decided I would wear black and purple to my wedding with flower clips in my hair 😂
She used to look put together…. Wtf happened
I haven’t looked at her profile in ages but went to check out the organisation of the wardrobe…. Someone did that? It’s not organised unless someone said well the shelves are for shoes so put them there and stuff that goes on hangers goes on this bar at the top

what the actual duck. She had to last minute look for a business to do that.
duck mate I do that every time I put my clothes away and it still looks better

Shaw as tit sounds like you’re complaining.

Also, it sounds like parenting, not co-parenting.. you actually get a “break” from putting them first (not ever having a minute to yourself etc) when they go to the other parent. The only load that has increased is the bullshit coming out of your mouth.
Also noticed a few passive aggressive posts about gaveling her kids “most of the time” “majority of the time”
Yeah your their mostly absent mum who hates being away from her babies remember
It’s fine you don’t have to be maternal but your web of lies is really unravelling
Sophie has no idea what single parenting is. That break we get if we are lucky enough that the other parent is not a complete fuckhead is when we catch up on al the things we have to get done that coupled families do too. Most of us work, do chores, study, do the groceries.
She’s shocked that this parenting because she’s NEVER done it before
She still has the one thing that makes any good family cope
Support. Someone to talk to someone to share the load with
She has no bleeping idea. The sheer loneliness and helplessness of having NO ONE to take a breath with and whinge to. Or can run up with one of the kids to the ed with out having to take all of them and not being able to stay with your own child because you have no one to take the others. No one to just cook dinner or duck pick up take away just once.

duck off Sophie. Enjoy the destruction, when you are too busy staring at your phone instead of interacting with you kids all sorts of crazy tit is going to happen to those hideous black cupboards 😂

End my rant for the day 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh looked so much better before!
Yes!! The Tulla McMansion was very livable and was light and had a welcoming feel about it.

At least now it it matches the black Morticia wedding dress and her black heart and soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just about to comment on Betty being held back. She well and truly should be at school. She's a little bully with no manners, school would straighten her out quick smart.
I know it’s a vic thing to keep them back but from a proper structure to her days and attention POV she’d probably benefit. The fact she’s trotted around to the hair salon and kept up at all hours makes me inclined to agree she’d be hard work at school. I’ve heard her talk on a video recently and just think she’d probably thrive with some speech support. I don’t think any of this stuff is on Sophie’s radar because Flossy is not the golden child or a girl version of Bobby. I think she gets neglected. I absolutely think Soph has found co-parenting confronting because LD isn’t going to roll over on command anymore. However, Miss the Most Self Aware hasn’t twigged that maybe dragging everyone she knows through a poorly written book trumpeting up her own ass was probably not the best idea.

I liked it before, Like I wouldn't live there myself because *cough* flight path *cough* Freeway pollution
It looked perfectly fine. Dated yes, but probably better to live in it for a while and get a sense of lighting and flow instead of literally bulldozing through it to make it look like a black concrete mausoleum. I bet she thought she would Bec Judd it. It would’ve cost a fortune and to make it look cheap as tit. The old vendors would be cackling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think she proposed to Maddie to tie in with book promotion. I feel terrible for Maddie, she is clearly being used and can’t get out.

Reactions: 15
I know it’s a vic thing to keep them back but from a proper structure to her days and attention POV she’d probably benefit. The fact she’s trotted around to the hair salon and kept up at all hours makes me inclined to agree she’d be hard work at school. I’ve heard her talk on a video recently and just think she’d probably thrive with some speech support. I don’t think any of this stuff is on Sophie’s radar because Flossy is not the golden child or a girl version of Bobby. I think she gets neglected.
Completely agree. I'm in VIC but decided that my then five year old was ready to start school. She was very much 5 going on 5 but I felt she would benefit from being around her peers. But she is tall. You see... tall. Did I tell you she's tall?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.