Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Now she can claim she's attended two universities!
Sounds like the grazing and prosecco on arrival are very minimal if she has to tell us there will be food trucks too. Good to see she finally learned how to spell goodie bag.

Any chance Jaryd's weekend with the kids finishes 3:30pm May 29 so this makes it easier to pick the kids up too.

For the person who asked about Perth and Tasmania, I posted this schedule around a month ago and it's changed a lot - unless these dates refer to June? Feel like it's not worth the money to send Soph to those states to sign a few books. The negative feedback has been loud enough for them to bully Booktopia to remove all reviews.

View attachment 1275451
I can't see any Socially Em events coming up in Perth or just been.

Reactions: 3

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
She looks like someone 47 year old aunt!!

Ok not only does she look like a completely different person now to these promo shots .. but finally my ongoing comments of each set she drops being the same have been confirmed 😂😂😂 all I see is 3 styles / colours recycled over and over!!
I thought the promo was just of her over the 5 years with all her different faces and hair. She really needs to stop with the fillers etc and try to go back to as natural as possible.

Reactions: 3

Kids=$$$

Is the wardrobe dirty already or was it never cleaned 🤢 looks like it's covered in foundation smudges

• Sick
Reactions: 2