Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just have to address some things in Chompers post.
1. You were not a “single mum” in lockdown. Sharing custody was allowed and you shared the kids with LD.
2. secondly due to LDs status as an essential worker (he was working as a hospital orderly at the time) and prob signing your own permit as working in “media” (lol) you were sending Bobby to school at least some of the time and mostly likely Betty to childcare as well
3. Your house was like a revolving door of friends visiting, dinners, parties (including that embarassing birthday where she had her flaps on display in the ridiculous Mariah Carey outfit) with multiple receipts of people in the background, in photos, multiple pizzas/plates of food on the table, voices in the background.
4. You visited regional VIC several times, receipts for this also
you are full of shit Chompers.
which one was the rural hookup? I couldn’t suffer through the book past a couple of chapters

Reactions: 2

ThisGorjuzpiece

I'm wondering if LD has moved to Bendigo and reality has finally bitten her on the arse.
I also think the book would've caused some more issues for her as well.

They are your kids Chompers, so stop complaining. Its not like you have anything else to do.
Not sure if I missed something but does his new partner live in Bendigo?

Needsarealjob

Limpy Love

VIP Member
So a local business I know reached out to Sophia as they were interested in donating towards the goodie bags for the Bendigo event…. Using the word event very loosely here. Anyway she replied with they could donate an item to the goodie bag or…. Wait for it….. be one of the event sponsors starting at….. $15,000!!!!! Fifteen fucking thousand dollars. Dead.
Aaaahhhhh, so that is where she makes the big $$$$.

Yeah nothing in it for the CEO though.

Has anyone listened to the ladies we need to talk podcast episode titled "LiLLs lesbians later in life" our tallest female lesbian CEO wasn't interviewed, she must have missed the call out!
I love this podcast and hadn’t listened to that episode yet because I didn’t want to risk hating it if Chomps was on!! So very relieved to hear she wasn’t featured- gosh I wonder who was interviewed considering the world’s most famous, beloved, intelligent and beautiful later in life lesbian CEO wasn’t? 🤣🤣

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
I like to think Jaryd read the book and saw all the horrible things she said about him and has finally grown a pair and told her to fuck off
What exactly did she say about him? There’s dick all chance of me reading her book to find out, can someone please enlighten me?