Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MankyKat

I recall when the designer was flying to Melbourne and visiting her. Before she left, she was posting about how she would be touring the house and posting up lots of videos on the progress. I think there may have been one.

Reactions: 1

blessmycottonsocks

Who’s the random teenage best friend that she’s got up in QLD at uni? Interesting that she hasn’t seemed to share any congratulatory response about her book since it’s mega launch? Was she mentioned in the book and thrown under the bus too?

usemycode

VIP Member
Look, we’ve all missed a button at some point but when you have and EA looking out for you there’s no excuse.

I’m being mean again. There’s no hope in hell of finding it on the floor at home. Not til the robovac chokes on it
Has she slimmed and smoothed her neck? 😂

Needsarealjob

All I can think of is mould! I have plantation shutters in my house and there is no way I would put them in a bathroom - recipe for disaster.
You can get PVC shutters for the bathroom/laundry/ toilet areas. Good if you've got kids too. More durable.

So tacky to have this setup in your lounge room and on display.

Do you remember back In the day when you would collect and display all your empty bottles as a badge of honour?

Also, what on earth will be hidden in the rest of that monstrosity of a cupboard.
Does she not lock any of it up away from the kids?

Needsarealjob

Her latest post LOL
Firstly, this may be unpopular but I think she looks fantastic in her throwback photos. Never looked healthier in my opinion. She looks athletic, lean, and muscular not malnourished. I think she realised she cannot maintain that figure as she’s naturally a lot bigger than that (plus over 30 now - welcome!!!) so she will play on this thinner Sophie = unhappy Sophie.

I don’t even know where to start with the tulla house lol. “I wasn’t planning on purchasing ANOTHER property but as soon as I saw it I fell in love with the entertaining area” bla bla bla.
1. who’s looking at property in Tulla just for fun?
2. The outdoor are/entertaining area is quite underwhelming. It’s nothing lux.
3. Right next to the airport, backs onto the freeway. Paid 900k for a family home. That is entry level for Melbourne. The kind of home young couples struggling to break into the market would go after.
4. she better plan to stay there for a long time, she won’t be adding much value to that house with the Reno - it’s just not a sought after area. Plus with reducing the number of bedrooms that knocks out a whole market of certain buyers.
Hmm $900k isn't entry-level in Melbourne. Plenty of houses in the $500-600K bracket.

Dalej7

Chatty Member
So how did the kids manage to a) get their hands on paint and b) paint the wall?

Oh that's right, because you probably weren't watching them!
Did anyone screenshot this?
Or her ugly organisation of the wardrobe? Ive missed them and wanted to see lol