Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usemycode

VIP Member
I also can’t recall Maddie saying she wants a baby, it’s coming from Sophie
Isn’t that how she “trapped” LD with miracle baby Bobby? And look how that turned out for the relationship :oops:
Yep! But it already seems like their relationship isn’t solid.

Reactions: 3

makeitstop

VIP Member
I think it's only been the last 2 weeks that she's had the kids most days, well since the book launch, funny that. She cant handle having them all the time. Says she won't complain but puts up a post complaining about them.
As for the paint on the house watch your kids and shit like that wont happen.

I hope she didn't pay much for the organising because a 5 year old could have hung some clothes and put some shoes on a shelf. If i was paying an organisor i would expect some Marie Kondo stuff going on. I thought she was getting a MASSIVE walk in wardrobe? Looks like an Ikea fit out.
Agree the shoes shoved in a cupboard and clothes squashed together in her MASSIVE walk in robe 🤣

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
House of 1000 Arches - hilarious. It's all just horrendous!!! I hate everything about her house - all those pastal colours, dried flowers, brass fittings and terrible artwork. Nothing elegant, classical or beautiful about it - it was off trend the second they moved in!!
Who told her she could be an interior designer 😭😭😭

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Thinking of travelling to the Shep(p) event to see if MG's mum is there.
I wonder how MG’s mum felt about being discussed in this?

• Angry
Thread recap:

Due to the delays of the reveal of the mausoleum we’ve struggled to write our latest summary. As our idol was of no fixed address all this time we… Hopefully we’ve covered all bases.

The Pillow Princess of Pascoe Vale put us through a pyjama party for no real purpose. There was snacks and a movie, but no real correlation between the book release and pyjamas. What was the movie? The Neverending Story? 50 Shade of Grey? Step Mom? We think she’s trying to tell us something, but the best we can come up with is Jaryd is Susan Sarandon. Maybe Thelma and Louise would have been a better choice given all the references to law and disorder.

The Super Sexual Strathmore Sista knows her demographic well. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. So much so that none of the attendees realised she’s exactly the reason why their high school experience sucked. She’s not your friend and is only talking to you because of a perceived social and economic gain. But she’s always open to lunch with new friends. #algorithm

The Essendon Ego showed us why dinner parties with school friends suck when you have nothing in common to talk about. She reminded us of how important it is to #beyou authentically, unless you’re someone she has no interest in. At dinner parties it’s never ok to talk diamonds over dessert, only labias over lunch. June Dally-Watkins taught us that in deportment school. For someone emotionally gay, she spends all her time up the boys end of the table.

Tickets from Tullamarine taught us that feminism is great, unless it’s for other females. MummaG, who raised 4 girls & is hands on with 12 grandkids, supported her husband’s career and works, just doesn’t love old mate enough. The same old mate that preaches self care & enjoys time away to fulfill her pursuits whilst co parenting with the assistance of the EA and in-laws. She thinks irony is something you do to you husband’s wrinkly shirt. Probably why she doesn’t get it. We light a candle for MummaG and say a little prayer for the ultimate working mum. We don’t blame you.

The Aberfeldie Author launched her book tour. Throngs of people crowded the shopping centres… to go about their usual business. Walking idly by, unaware they were in the presence of greatness these poor unmotivated people missed getting their next door stopper signed. Sadly, a couple of babies were tormented in the process but we’re relieved to say Soph’s diversionary tactics saved them from an incidental photoshoot with the next potential leader of our country.

The Norwood Know-It-All knows when her (automated) mortgage payment is due, but not when to order a cake for her kid’s birthdays or when it’s a pupil free day. Must have also missed the memo about the parent info night on Bodysafe at school. Consent, learning correct anatomy, safety and enjoyment are the keys to happiness, not setting a goal to gobble the whole footy team. More is not always more.

The Bendigo Bewilderment & Bookphobia hosted a q&a with some other woman who probably needed her own therapy forum. The current flame got to come along, despite ranking no more than an ‘ensemble’ role in the book. She cried. We all felt uncomfortable so sent the tapes to the FBI to decipher any sign of code communication. Initial reports from Quantico have us believe she’s blinking in Morse code. A multi agency extraction is being considered. We’ll ask the SWOT team to kindly not park across the footpath when they barge in.

Rescue attempt at the other gossip forum proved fruitful and we were able to free more stragglers. We came back for you because we loved so hard. #notspon Your Balenciaga is on its way.
This is priceless 🤣 😂

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I don't know how these things can be rigged but according to Amazon she is no 5 best seller in biographies and memoirs and Lisa Curry is no 7!!! I really find that hard to believe. Of course she is no 1 on booktopia even though she had no reviews. :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220517-172247_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
I love this podcast and hadn’t listened to that episode yet because I didn’t want to risk hating it if Chomps was on!! So very relieved to hear she wasn’t featured- gosh I wonder who was interviewed considering the world’s most famous, beloved, intelligent and beautiful later in life lesbian CEO wasn’t? 🤣🤣
There's no way she would be as they always keep identities anonymous, and there's no way Chomps would miss an opportunity to spruik herself/her work of fiction. Also mostly women in their 40s and 50s were interviewed, and we all know Scum is a mere 23 years old being the youngest mummy 😇

Soph, you're in charge girl. Put the kid to bed earlier, doesn't matter what Floss wants to do.

View attachment 1272524
So super mum and first lesbian ceo doesn't wake up in the morning to get her kids ready for the day? What does she actually do? Beside post how amazing she is?

What the hell is she doing to her face - she is morphing into miss piggy 🐷🐷
remember she doesn't photoshop or put filters on her pictures

• Haha